Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 03 April 2021 - 08:25 PM

JXJOkzI.png

Esplanada dos Ministérios, Bloco L - Brasília
Wednesday January 20, 2021, day 4.810 of the New World.

Dear eBrazilian citizens,

The Ministry of Education is updating several eRepublik guides in its catalog, today we will talk about the Game Map. Let's go to the guide!

cJHH1iX.png

The map is accessible in the Communities tab on the top bar of the game, as shown in the photo below:

Screenshot-72.png

Screenshot-73.png

cJHH1iX.png

When selecting the World Map, the eRepublik map will appear on your screen and the player can observe any territory, its resources and active wars.

Screenshot-74.png

Let's see that the map is not fully translated into Portuguese, even if the game is accessed in Portuguese. Therefore, we will also use English nomenclatures here.

Overlays / Layers:

Regions (Will fill with the color of each country)
Borders (Borders between countries will be shown)
My Location (The current location will be shown)
Cities (The capitals of each region will be shown with the icon: Nis.png)
The countries' capitals will be shown with this icon 30px-Belgrade.png.

Cities Battles (Will show all cities with ongoing battles)

Before navigating it, let's explain the main functions of the World Map.

cJHH1iX.png

In the search, you can search for regions, countries or cities in the game, just type in a term and select it so that the location is shown on the map.

Screenshot-75.png

After choosing the region by searching, you get information about the region you select in the game, we will talk a little more about it in the course of the guide.

Screenshot-76.png

By selecting this button, the location that is positioned in the game will be focused automatically.

Screenshot-77.png

Zoom option, zooming in or out of the game map.

Screenshot-78.png

A mini-map is shown, where you can select a region of the map without having to return to zoom.

Screenshot-79.png

In this option, you can select the items you want to see on the map, they are: My Location, Cities Name, Cities in battle, Region Colors and Resource Type for each Region. All options are shown below:

Screenshot-80.png

cJHH1iX.png

REGION INFORMATION

When we select a region on the map, and select the information button I, we can obtain detailed information about that region. In this tab we have the name of the region, its country of current control and some information about the time of possession of it. We see this in the image below:

Screenshot-83.png

When we select the option "Region: Southeast of Brazil", we obtain information about the production bonus, the region's native country, its territory and its neighbors.

Screenshot-84.png

Now selecting a region that is at war, we can observe the native region, the country that attacks it and also the production bonus of the region:

Screenshot-85.png

cJHH1iX.png

CHANGE OF REGION

Another important piece of information is to comment on the change of territory using the map. When we select a region that is not your current one, a new option is shown on the right of the map:

Screenshot-86.png

cJHH1iX.png

Crj7Pc1.gif

cJHH1iX.png

Fg95A7M.png

• tommot likes this

#2 The Problem97

The Problem97

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 03 April 2021 - 08:26 PM

Hey guys,

In these months that I spent in front of the Ministry of Education I started to update several articles of the game.

I will be posting here now also for anyone who wants to use it in the game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users