4 replies to this topic

#1 wittyprakash

wittyprakash

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 21 June 2021 - 03:56 PM

Not sure if this has been already suggested before and I'm not sure if many people face this issue. 

Suppose if I have 200 companies and currently have only 500 energy and I want to WAM in 50 companies, I have to select 50 companies manually. Because the current select all button selects all 200 companies and uses energy bars which I do not want.

Please give us a textbox to enter first X companies to WAM (or) Select all companies (with food limit).

#2 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSouth of the clouds and north of the wind

Posted 22 June 2021 - 09:26 AM

I would say this can be coded in.  I have discussed this in an article not certain where anymore.

so option 1 would be a messagebox and then code handles amount of factories you  work in like this:

KbHw5f.jpg

ofc the buttons could be customized to say consume energy bars /use current energy only/cancel

O7Jujz.jpg

this is what i managed using borrowed code

Edited by Releasethe Krakken, 22 June 2021 - 09:46 AM.

mh4l.png

#3 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 22 June 2021 - 10:26 AM

or option 3 I forgot you said textbox  would be a trackbar where player can drag to select amount of factories he works in to the most right would be label  with his current energy  as now with deploy he can then simply pull over the margin available then showing energy bars consumed to work in all . or all 3 or 2 of them 

GSmHKP.jpg

I didnt add the energy label in the mockup

Edited by Releasethe Krakken, 22 June 2021 - 10:27 AM.

mh4l.png

#4 wittyprakash

wittyprakash

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 22 June 2021 - 10:35 AM

I'm asking for an in game feature for this. I currently use my own script.

vJKYWmO.png

#5 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 22 June 2021 - 12:36 PM

yep i understand like im saying there is more than 1 option to implement this.   i used a mock up to illustrate how it could work not to show some script.  thats just a messagebox tied to button1.  the trackbar as well.  too much work to write a script for a feature with prices so low.  i used to wait for sundays and then would use my full energy to work in my companies.   that holding might be released today so perhaps will do it again this  sunday.

mh4l.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users