• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 YelniPeto

YelniPeto

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 June 2021 - 03:06 PM

Every day we have about 100 active battles and I doubt that any of those are part of some true war between countries or alliances. In goal of prevention such meaningless practice, I want to suggest a change in this module. Concretely, Government should pay in currency for each war they're planning to lead. That price would be different from country to country and should follow daily increase of money in b 192.168.l.l udget of each country.

This is one of ways to prevent such meaningless situation where we are playing for nothing. In this way, game will be a bit more strategic and wars will get some sense again. I would like to hear opinion from the community and some suggestions to improve this from people who agree with me. routerlogin

Edited by YelniPeto, 24 June 2021 - 12:33 PM.

#2 wittyprakash

wittyprakash

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 23 June 2021 - 07:14 AM

I agree because

1) Natural enemy is free of cost. Countries can keep changing natural enemy and continue TW with many countries which is kinda bad. Ideally changing natural enemy should also end the war with previous natural enemy. (not just after Peace Proposal or no border share)
2) Resistance wars are free of cost (coz they are refunded after victory),
3) Direct war is 1 time cost and it is doable only if the countries share border. Citizens rarely do it because they can just Natural Enemy instead. As long as the countries share a border both countries keep attacking each other.
4) Only airstrikes cost every time.

I disagree because
1) Some people like me feel there is not enough battles because there is no place to farm for low strength players
2) Less wars also means less activity.
3) If we find way to drain energy with less wars and also give medals to multiple citizens and increase activity only then we can implement this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users