• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Bogdan S

Bogdan S

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 November 2021 - 07:45 AM

"Dear Citizen, You are currently using an IP that is considered high risk.

Some actions have been restricted: Fighting, Deployment, Bombs, Vote, Production, Game Tokens.

If you consider the IP was wrongly flagged please request a review."

I cannot use my account properly because of this warning. About 2 days of production and my loss of money accumulated. I log in using my company's internet provider during the day, and in the evenings from my own home. Why is this happening?

#2 Bogdan S

Bogdan S

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 November 2021 - 08:37 AM

I fired my all employees cause of missing workdays and lack of salary cost. Thank you for ruining my comeback experience. I understood very well, why I left this game years ago.

#3 Amber Flame

Amber Flame

Advanced Member

• Forum Administrators
  • 133 posts

Posted 11 November 2021 - 03:04 PM

Hello Bogdan, to resolve this I can recommend logging into the game and raising a ticket as an appeal once you reached the infringement page as the game does allow for appeals in these situations.  

#4 Bogdan S

Bogdan S

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 November 2021 - 05:41 PM

Solved the situation but my workers worked for 3 days without production and lost a lot of money. This is annoying...

#5 Bogdan S

Bogdan S

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 November 2021 - 07:17 AM

Years ago this game was much more consistent when it was still small scale. You regret that I started again. This issue is happening again and if Day 5109 is wasted without being resolved within today, I will not log in again.

#6 Amber Flame

Amber Flame

Advanced Member

• Forum Administrators
  • 133 posts

Posted 15 November 2021 - 01:29 PM

Years ago this game was much more consistent when it was still small scale. You regret that I started again. This issue is happening again and if Day 5109 is wasted without being resolved within today, I will not log in again.

I recommend getting back to the support team if the issue persists. 

#7 Bogdan S

Bogdan S

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 November 2021 - 02:15 PM

No one cares for 3 days

#8 Amber Flame

Amber Flame

Advanced Member

• Forum Administrators
  • 133 posts

Posted 16 November 2021 - 12:42 PM

It may take some time depending on the number of cases, you can try sending a follow-up on the appeal if no reply was received or check in case it landed in a different mail folder. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users