• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 B2rS

B2rS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 November 2021 - 01:24 PM

Why don't you release specific roles for the government team appointed by the president. They give names but remain useless in the game. We need the MoD to be able to open battles and enact laws of war. MoFA send MPP laws without limits from two laws congressmen.
Governor With better graphics and statistics of the country's income and expenses, as well as unlimited donations and over 400k each.

#2 Joshnosh

Joshnosh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 November 2021 - 08:09 AM

They generally have the job of communications. But how we did it in e-Belgium is we had the Governer handle the resource concessions, the MoD running programs to give things like food for DMG and also can look for training wars, and plan wipeouts, MoFA does all the foreign affairs work but the best is the lazy ones that make ambassadors, MoE has the job of making sure the country has active players by running programs like lottos, media competitions, and some support programs, and the prime minister lets the country know about plans of the CP and also some countries they run the congress.

#3 Amber Flame

Amber Flame

Advanced Member

• Forum Administrators
  • 133 posts

Posted 15 November 2021 - 01:27 PM

Why don't you release specific roles for the government team appointed by the president. They give names but remain useless in the game. We need the MoD to be able to open battles and enact laws of war. MoFA send MPP laws without limits from two laws congressmen.
Governor With better graphics and statistics of the country's income and expenses, as well as unlimited donations and over 400k each.

Thanks for letting me know, I will share this with our dev team as well. 

• Dr.Male and B2rS like this

#4 B2rS

B2rS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 November 2021 - 11:22 AM

the thing is not imaginary as.cpisas but what needs to be done by the game. It's very important to have someone else besides the CP to do government things. If he is unavailable due to personal problems or like the ban of the Uruguayan CP, the country is at a standstill. Not able to perform attacks or other things

#5 Amber Flame

Amber Flame

Advanced Member

• Forum Administrators
  • 133 posts

Posted 19 November 2021 - 01:29 PM

the thing is not imaginary as.cpisas but what needs to be done by the game. It's very important to have someone else besides the CP to do government things. If he is unavailable due to personal problems or like the ban of the Uruguayan CP, the country is at a standstill. Not able to perform attacks or other things

I will make sure to share this with our dev team, thank you once again for letting me know. 

#6 N e v a n d e r

N e v a n d e r

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 16 March 2023 - 11:10 PM

Why don't you release specific roles for the government team appointed by the president. They give names but remain useless in the game.

This is something i would like to see.

Edited by N e v a n d e r, 16 March 2023 - 11:13 PM.

#7 vladimirmarkoski

vladimirmarkoski

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 March 2023 - 06:50 PM

A big yes

#8 eastwindrain

eastwindrain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • LocationJ/a/pan

Posted 28 March 2023 - 12:56 PM

agreed. I am a MoD... CP vacant at the time of action... I HAZ NO BUTTONZ... do something Wig's!

#9 Dodo Moron

Dodo Moron

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 27 April 2023 - 10:56 AM

This is something that would greatly improve the game. 

THIS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users