1 reply to this topic

#1 chombe

chombe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 March 2022 - 07:18 AM

Hello Admin,

Currently a citizen of "X" nation holds a holding in a foreign nation "Y".

The citizen of nation "X" can produce in a foreign nation "Y" for free of cost to produce non-wam goods like airs/houses.

But a citizen of nation "Y" has to pay work tax on amassing worker tokens to nation "Y" treasury and to produce non-wam goods in his home nation.

I would like to ask devs to develop a new tax (lets call it production tax for non-wam goods), where the nation has the ability to pass a low to earn 1-99% of tax for each worker token's avg pay. (similar to wam tax).

Currently, whichever nation takes a concession of non-wam resource from other nation is bleeding a lot and leading to lesser demand for renting out region with non-wam resources.

Pros:

1) Kicks demand for non-wam concession law.

2) Increases air/houses production as nations can boost their bonus using the revenue generated through production tax.

3) More economic activity as cc circulation would increase.

Cons:
1) Devs need to work (they need to work to keep the game alive :|)

#2 Amber Flame

Amber Flame

Advanced Member

• Forum Administrators
  • 133 posts

Posted 10 March 2022 - 10:05 AM

Hello Admin,

Currently a citizen of "X" nation holds a holding in a foreign nation "Y".

The citizen of nation "X" can produce in a foreign nation "Y" for free of cost to produce non-wam goods like airs/houses.

But a citizen of nation "Y" has to pay work tax on amassing worker tokens to nation "Y" treasury and to produce non-wam goods in his home nation.

I would like to ask devs to develop a new tax (lets call it production tax for non-wam goods), where the nation has the ability to pass a low to earn 1-99% of tax for each worker token's avg pay. (similar to wam tax).

Currently, whichever nation takes a concession of non-wam resource from other nation is bleeding a lot and leading to lesser demand for renting out region with non-wam resources.

Pros:

1) Kicks demand for non-wam concession law.

2) Increases air/houses production as nations can boost their bonus using the revenue generated through production tax.

3) More economic activity as cc circulation would increase.

Cons:
1) Devs need to work (they need to work to keep the game alive :|)

Thanks for letting me know, I will also share this with the devs.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tax, air, weapons, concession, wam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users