• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 CitizenErassed

CitizenErassed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 April 2022 - 08:01 PM

Hello everyone. Happy easter. Hope youre well.

So lets get to the point. True patriot, is a medal that gives CC to people who deal damage in a campaign for their country. If you play erep long enough, you know the medal and how it works. 

Unfortunatelly the way the medal is desinged gives absolutelly no chance to aviators and new players to the game to gather CC for their needs.

My suggestion is the following, calculate how many kills it takes for a XX tank to deal enough damage to get one TP medal and make it so this amount of kills is required for someone to take the medal. 

Ex. if it takes 100 kills for a tank to deal enough damage to take a medal then make it so 100 kills are enough for anyone to take the medal. 

Thoughts?

#2 The Problem97

The Problem97

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 23 April 2022 - 08:11 PM

accordingly.

For example, new players who are in the air module can also enjoy TP.

#3 Rulo Travaglini

Rulo Travaglini

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 April 2022 - 08:19 PM

I think that what the game needs is to eliminate the force item from the ground module and that the damage is by range just like it is in the air, this would enable the ground module for new players, if this is not solved part of the game is blocked for new players and erepublik loses the possibility of being a massive game again

#4 Dihenekis

Dihenekis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 April 2022 - 08:26 PM

the game must stop giving TP medal , must make the SH 5 gold and the air battles 5 points . Also the game must estamblish also naval battle 

the strength must play higher role again , a player that invest money in game for years can't be equal with a new one 

1kzOF.png

#5 N e v a n d e r

N e v a n d e r

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 25 April 2022 - 10:19 AM

the game must stop giving TP medal , must make the SH 5 gold and the air battles 5 points . Also the game must estamblish also naval battle 

the strength must play higher role again , a player that invest money in game for years can't be equal with a new one 

Naval battle is the dream of many players. Would be fun and we might see a D4 a little more balanced.

Edited by Neoblade, 25 April 2022 - 08:06 PM.

#6 Guest_Dioist_*

Guest_Dioist_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 April 2022 - 01:17 AM

before they do anything they should nerf stats... the game is unplayable for low ranked/leveled players

#7 ArberBr

ArberBr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 April 2022 - 02:32 AM

Really nice suggestion but take me as example this week i did around 1.9k kills tanks and 150m damage i got around 3 or 4 medals not sure since im still d1 according to my calculations from the damage thing i got 3k to 4k cc but with your suggestion i would get around 19k cc so it seems a bit to much for me in this case you should also add that different weapons are different on kills too for example q1 weapons for 100 energy kills 1 person and q7 weapons should kill lets say 5 people this would be better to balance a bit your suggestion i think that your suggestion in a way would destroy game eco since everyone would have a lot of money and it would kinda destroy the competition it would be like which country has more players or citizens would win battles 

I think that it would be better if the reward for medals would be different for divisions like in d1 you would get 2k for winning medal but on d4 you would get 1k as normal 

What developers should do is make game more level based or division based since rn its unfair making d1 players equal as d4 players

Lets say from level 0 to 50 you would get 2k cc as reward from medal 50 to 100 level 1.5k cc and over 100 1k cc not exactly but just to say so

#8 Hades III

Hades III

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationBonjik's basement

Posted 26 April 2022 - 05:42 AM

Add goats as currency in game, 1 goat = 10 gold. Simple stuff, but it would stabilize the market.

hail satan

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: true, patriot, medal, cc, true patriot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users