• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 The Rohirrim

The Rohirrim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 April 2022 - 12:37 PM

Over 8 years ago we got the Weekly Challenge and although it had changed since then the number of prestige points needed to finish it, is the same. Over time players had grown and it's really easy nowadays to finish the challenge, if you are an active pack player. It doesn't feel like a challenge anymore :(

So I write to propose a raise to at least 60k prestige points. This won't affect the little ones and free players, bc the change will affect only the end of the WC not the beginning. 

Feedback is always welcomed! 

Thanks!

#2 Guest_Dioist_*

Guest_Dioist_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2022 - 12:32 AM

The weekly challenge should be removed because it has nothing to do with nation building simulations.

Instead of the glory days of this game admin created the weekly challenge as an attempt to keep oldies _alive_ long enough to bilk them.

Now with it there is no more rp, wiki in shambles, war without motive or sense. 

#3 Amber Flame

Amber Flame

Advanced Member

• Forum Administrators
  • 132 posts

Posted 09 May 2022 - 12:06 PM

Over 8 years ago we got the Weekly Challenge and although it had changed since then the number of prestige points needed to finish it, is the same. Over time players had grown and it's really easy nowadays to finish the challenge, if you are an active pack player. It doesn't feel like a challenge anymore :(

So I write to propose a raise to at least 60k prestige points. This won't affect the little ones and free players, bc the change will affect only the end of the WC not the beginning. 

Feedback is always welcomed! 

Thanks!

Thank you for letting me know. I will share your feedback with the devs. 

• The Rohirrim and GladiatoriKS like this

#4 GladiatoriKS

GladiatoriKS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 May 2022 - 06:18 PM

I suggest for new players d1 players to get more energy bars so they can complete to whats the point of weekly challenges when you cant complete it untill you hit level 250+ 

i dont think that its good changing the one thats rn because you have extra gold if your top 100 on weekly challenge

what would be good changing is for new players so that can at least hit the 40k and get more energy bars for me its better to hit the weekly challenge everyone that spends around 10k energy daily 

#5 Amber Flame

Amber Flame

Advanced Member

• Forum Administrators
  • 132 posts

Posted 20 May 2022 - 09:48 AM

I suggest for new players d1 players to get more energy bars so they can complete to whats the point of weekly challenges when you cant complete it untill you hit level 250+ 

i dont think that its good changing the one thats rn because you have extra gold if your top 100 on weekly challenge

what would be good changing is for new players so that can at least hit the 40k and get more energy bars for me its better to hit the weekly challenge everyone that spends around 10k energy daily 

Thank you for letting me know, I've shared your suggestion with de devs for more discussions. 

• GladiatoriKS likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users