2 replies to this topic

#1 The Rohirrim

The Rohirrim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 May 2022 - 11:03 AM

Hi,

Thought about a new set-up in the game to make things more dynamical. How about every year 4 alliances are created in a balanced way, based on last year damage, like groups are created in the UCL football competition, if you will.

Then this 4 alliances will fight over world domination and resources. Every alliance will randomly get a bonus: food, weps, houses and aircraft. The alliance will place the resources in what countries they choose. Didn't thought about specifics but the idea is if you want to have more than one resource, you got to fight to get it. I think to make every alliance have 3 countries with 100% country bonus and 15% region bonus for the specific resource, it's fair enough. The alliance members cannot attack one another. There can be no trading between countries in different alliances. Also, you can access the market of another country only if it's part of your alliance. You can place your companies only within your alliance borders (regions of the countries that make the alliance).

I am sure there are a lot to add and improve at this idea, that's why I am sharing it with you, guys.

What do you think?

The Alliance Wars, only on eRepublik!

• N e v a n d e r likes this

#2 Amber Flame

Amber Flame

Advanced Member

• Forum Administrators
  • 132 posts

Posted 09 May 2022 - 09:43 AM

Hi,

Thought about a new set-up in the game to make things more dynamical. How about every year 4 alliances are created in a balanced way, based on last year damage, like groups are created in the UCL football competition, if you will.

Then this 4 alliances will fight over world domination and resources. Every alliance will randomly get a bonus: food, weps, houses and aircraft. The alliance will place the resources in what countries they choose. Didn't thought about specifics but the idea is if you want to have more than one resource, you got to fight to get it. I think to make every alliance have 3 countries with 100% country bonus and 15% region bonus for the specific resource, it's fair enough. The alliance members cannot attack one another. There can be no trading between countries in different alliances. Also, you can access the market of another country only if it's part of your alliance. You can place your companies only within your alliance borders (regions of the countries that make the alliance).

I am sure there are a lot to add and improve at this idea, that's why I am sharing it with you, guys.

What do you think?

The Alliance Wars, only on eRepublik!

Thank you for letting me know, I've shared your suggestion with the devs. 

• The Rohirrim likes this

#3 The Rohirrim

The Rohirrim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 May 2022 - 12:46 PM

Thank you for letting me know, I've shared your suggestion with the devs. 

Thank you!  :wub:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: alliances, new, resourceswar

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users