• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 zzt7

zzt7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 August 2021 - 03:39 AM

I think it is good, 70 fuels is enough for me, and it make us to waste less time in this boring game. I think the new players like me will get the hero medals more easily.

#22 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 02 August 2021 - 07:37 AM

Questions:

-> Extra Fuel can be acquired in the Gold store. Keep in mind that the price of Fuel in the shop starts at 1 Gold and increases with every purchase.

- By how much does the price for Fuel increase in the Gold store for each purchase?

-> Starting day 5,004, Fuel will be needed by vehicles in order to join a battlezone.

- Does that mean fighting without weapons in any battlezone does not consume fuel?

-> If available, a Fuel unit will be used on the first deployment in a new battlezone.

- What happens if no fuel is available? No fighting possible?

-> If available, a Fuel unit will be used on the first deployment in a new battlezone.

- Does that mean we can use deployment 70 times per week for free per new round, except deployment had already been used prior in said new battlezone?

The price goes up by 1 gold per each additional fuel purchased.

Fighting in any battle zones will consume fuel.

If there is no fuel available one will not be able to fight.

If you have already deployed in the battle zone, you will be able to re-deploy until the end of the round in the same zone without consuming additional fuel.

#23 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 02 August 2021 - 07:38 AM

Will redeployment cost additional fuel? Each time user switches division- he has to use some fuel or only once per battle and division?

Example: fightning for division 1 to 4 and then again in division 1 to 4. Will this cost 4 fuel or 8 fuel?

It costs 1 fuel per battle zone (round and division). So fighting in D1 to D4 will cost 4 fuel. Re-deploying in the same battlezones will not consume additional fuel.

#24 Fred Martinez

Fred Martinez

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 August 2021 - 10:59 AM

This fuel requirement punishes the most dedicated players, usually the ones that are more loyal and buy also more packs, for playing.

#25 Guest_Dioist_*

Guest_Dioist_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 August 2021 - 03:30 PM

This fuel requirement punishes the most dedicated players, usually the ones that are more loyal and buy also more packs, for playing.

I know its great.

• borracho loco likes this

#26 SRPeTIT

SRPeTIT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 August 2021 - 04:12 AM

What was the reason for implementing the fuel in the game?

#27 Oldwang

Oldwang

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 August 2021 - 05:06 AM

How about per Vehicle 70  Fuel units

• borracho loco likes this

#28 Cuprijanac

Cuprijanac

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 August 2021 - 10:29 AM

30 per day is best number  i think

#29 The Problem97

The Problem97

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 08 August 2021 - 02:52 PM

They could increase to 150 fuel/week.

I think it's enough.

#30 Bagzi II

Bagzi II

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 August 2021 - 06:53 PM

Will it be possible to choose "default" battlezone? Prior to introducing permanent air round player without MP would see their natural division when entering battle, now when everyone can choose between air and ground all "air" players have disadvantage because they need at least two additional clicks before entering battle. This might look like trifle but imagine when someone want's to hit for SH and is scanning battles (where you enter 10-12 battles before you find the one in which you will hit).

• Vitalikus and Vincent Garibaldi like this

#31 Vitalikus

Vitalikus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 August 2021 - 05:03 AM

I will repeat the previous speaker. It became very uncomfortable to watch the battles. Different battles have different zones by default. Every time you have to switch from the air battle to the 4th division. Set the default division switch so the player can choose.

#32 zzt7

zzt7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 August 2021 - 09:14 AM

I also very agree with the previous two speakers. There are two icons for each battle, I hope when you click the tank, you will enter the ground division, when you click the plane, you will enter the aircraft division. And it's also very troublesome when you look through the fighter statistics, when you switch round, the division will be changed to aircraft, I hope the division can be remained when you switch rounds. Such as when you selected the division two, when you change the round, it still show the division two. It is same to battle statistics.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users