• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Allan Saltwater

Allan Saltwater

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 September 2022 - 12:21 PM

This is a reference to the market where as a buyer I can go and buy currency for gold or place an offer to sell gold for currency.

As I write this 413 of the 454 market offers are at the minimum price of 0.001 gold per 1.00 GBP. This represents 90% of the offers.

The ability to set a price would be greatly enhanced by a change to quoting the price to cc per unit of gold to match the reverse market.

As an additional effect it would also align the maximum and minimum prices of gold in the two markets since at present you can not place an offer for you to buy gold for more than 1000 cc per gold (ie less than 0.001 gold per cc).

#2 Amber Flame

Amber Flame

Advanced Member

• Forum Administrators
  • 132 posts

Posted 06 September 2022 - 08:21 AM

This is a reference to the market where as a buyer I can go and buy currency for gold or place an offer to sell gold for currency.

As I write this 413 of the 454 market offers are at the minimum price of 0.001 gold per 1.00 GBP. This represents 90% of the offers.

The ability to set a price would be greatly enhanced by a change to quoting the price to cc per unit of gold to match the reverse market.

As an additional effect it would also align the maximum and minimum prices of gold in the two markets since at present you can not place an offer for you to buy gold for more than 1000 cc per gold (ie less than 0.001 gold per cc).

Will share this suggestion with the devs as well. Thanks for letting me know. 

#3 ptarmiganaccuse

ptarmiganaccuse

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 April 2023 - 02:10 AM

Is the profitability of this market high? How long is the turnaround time in this market?

geometry dash lite

#4 eastwindrain

eastwindrain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • LocationJ/a/pan

Posted 13 April 2023 - 07:08 PM

Is the profitability of this market high? How long is the turnaround time in this market?

geometry dash lite

The only way to make a 'profit' is to buy gold from the Admins. Otherwise no all sectors are in the red. They have been for about 6 years... Q1 Houses were profitable back then and so was some Raw Materials and Q7's Weapons.

Most people make a profit by cheating newbs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users