4 replies to this topic

#1 A d A s t r a

A d A s t r a

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 September 2022 - 11:04 AM

Hi,

Can we get a fuel information on homepage rather than checking on war page?
Below gold and currency maybe?  Also it will be great if there's a plus button next to it for auto buy..

thanks a lot!

#2 Amber Flame

Amber Flame

Advanced Member

• Forum Administrators
  • 133 posts

Posted 26 September 2022 - 06:58 AM

Hi,

Can we get a fuel information on homepage rather than checking on war page?
Below gold and currency maybe?  Also it will be great if there's a plus button next to it for auto buy..

thanks a lot!

I've shared your suggestion with the devs as well. 

#3 idna

idna

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 September 2022 - 09:42 AM

Speaking of which, there's an inconsistency regarding the displaying of the total amount of fuel in the Android app (with respect to how you display it in browser, that recent change). In the Android app you still use the old way. By the way, which I prefer - was there a reason for that change? I like knowing how much fuel I had accumulated (x/77 for instance, not always x/70, even with 7 fuel gained, or like now, in the event, I'm at 102/70 - the app displays 102/162).

@dantzing - auto buy? dangerous option, if no intermediate confirmation step. PS. The plus button is exactly what they implemented in the Android app (but without the auto part, just a link to the page where the items are being offered).

#4 Amber Flame

Amber Flame

Advanced Member

• Forum Administrators
  • 133 posts

Posted 28 September 2022 - 02:17 PM

Speaking of which, there's an inconsistency regarding the displaying of the total amount of fuel in the Android app (with respect to how you display it in browser, that recent change). In the Android app you still use the old way. By the way, which I prefer - was there a reason for that change? I like knowing how much fuel I had accumulated (x/77 for instance, not always x/70, even with 7 fuel gained, or like now, in the event, I'm at 102/70 - the app displays 102/162).

@dantzing - auto buy? dangerous option, if no intermediate confirmation step. PS. The plus button is exactly what they implemented in the Android app (but without the auto part, just a link to the page where the items are being offered).

The change was made for a better overview of the amount of fuel a Citizen has but I made sure to share your feedback on this with the devs for further discussions, thanks for letting me know.

• idna likes this

#5 Yousagannot

Yousagannot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 September 2023 - 10:43 AM

:)  :)  :)  :)geometry dash online

Edited by Yousagannot, 19 September 2023 - 01:12 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Suggestion, Fuel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users