• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 idna

idna

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 17 October 2022 - 11:29 AM

I didn't want to use the other topic for this because I feel this is also important. Notifications. As some know already, a lot of players use Discord or Telegram for communication outside the game. Some use that to be alerted when epic rounds are in progress. You could also issue such notifications directly via your app, no need for Telegram for instance. And the system could be used for whatever notifications come to mind, like some other player dealt more damage than me (to allow me to defend), and so on. And Android (at least the last available versions) allows for disabling some of the notifications, while letting others pass (if implemented). That way this would not bother the ones who don't want to be bothered by (too many) notifications, all while helping others who would want to make use of the available options. All in all, more options available, possibly more app users.

#2 Amber Flame

Amber Flame

Advanced Member

• Forum Administrators
  • 133 posts

Posted 17 October 2022 - 03:00 PM

I didn't want to use the other topic for this because I feel this is also important. Notifications. As some know already, a lot of players use Discord or Telegram for communication outside the game. Some use that to be alerted when epic rounds are in progress. You could also issue such notifications directly via your app, no need for Telegram for instance. And the system could be used for whatever notifications come to mind, like some other player dealt more damage than me (to allow me to defend), and so on. And Android (at least the last available versions) allows for disabling some of the notifications, while letting others pass (if implemented). That way this would not bother the ones who don't want to be bothered by (too many) notifications, all while helping others who would want to make use of the available options. All in all, more options available, possibly more app users.

Thank you for letting me know about this, I have shared this suggestion with the devs.

• idna likes this

#3 idna

idna

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 08 June 2023 - 10:57 AM

They're there, the notifications. Nice. Thank you.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Android, app, notification

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users