• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Kazz de Tasmania

Kazz de Tasmania

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 November 2022 - 01:42 PM

I'm getting banned everyday for multiaccounts, but I'm just using one account at a time. I think one of your mods is broken or has just a weird obsession.

• Cupido and MrMonkey like this

#2 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 28 November 2022 - 04:41 PM

You can only keep and use 1 account.
https://www.erepubli...-and-conditions

5.1.7 create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretences or create multiple Citizen logins;

If you want to appeal this decision you can contact support.

For more info, look at my wikipage

#3 tumblr gilr

tumblr gilr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 December 2022 - 10:52 AM

My bad. I didn't explain myself clearly.

By sayig I'm only using one account at a time, I meant, I create an account after they unfairly ban me for using multiaccounts (like this new account after they banned the other).

But I don't have/keep/use two accounts at the same time. So what I'm saying is, I'm not using any other account, but this account will also be banned for multiaccount.

About false or fraudulent pretences, It's just makes less sense. I'm only interested in the press module, which no one cares about.

But the funnier thing about fraudulent pretences, there has been lately a "baby-boom" in eSpain... Here is a quick overview of the newbies vs parties. Top5 in less than 1 month, but moderation is obsessed with me and my active account (which has nothing to do in politics nor economics nor wars):

eVC7ddI.png

And I would like remark, that I'm not appealing my case; we have already lernt to surive this biased moderation in eSpain, thanks to the copypaste "this is not the proper way to appeal blablabla". It's a waste of time appealing a ban. I'm just to pointing out a clear example of misuse of moderation. But instead of investigating our reports about this misuse of moderation, we are being shut down with a "this is not the proper way", when we are not appealing anything but again, pointing something out.

By the way, some government's orgs with over 10 year history have also been banned.

But if your response is going to be "just write a ticket" like we haven't over lasts 3 months, just don't reply.

I'm here just to say: Great job, guys.

Edited by tumblr gilr, 03 December 2022 - 11:23 AM.

• josebz and Cupido like this

#4 jupiter67

jupiter67

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 December 2022 - 11:08 AM

No creo que denunciar algo en un foro que no lee nadie, valga para algo.

La administraciĆ³n del juego sabe perfectamente que el mod espaƱol es un completo incompetente, pero les da igual porque necesitan a gente para hacer ese trabajo gratis.Mientras el dinero siga entrando en la caja, no les importa si el mod tiene un cerebro de col de bruselas.

• Cupido and tumblr gilr like this

#5 MrMonkey

MrMonkey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 December 2022 - 11:40 AM

I see this poor fellow player trying to play. Just play. Play eRepublik like anyone else, giving his best to content creation, making our feeds rich with his beautiful words and ideas. Every day, his 1 account gets banned for "multiaccounts". Every day, other players are seen enjoying 2, 3, 10 accounts. This saddens me. It saddens me so much that I will never be able to fully recover from the crippling depression it has brought into my poor old heart.

I am starting to fear logging into eRepublik and seeing another banned account, another deleted article, and the true multiaccount players rejoicing and celebrating it all. My GP tells me I should stop pouring money and health into eRepublik if I want to live past my 20s, given the awful work of cronyism by moderators here in eSpain. I think it is high time moderators are revaluated and replaced, for they are not moderating content, but poisoning the ambient and our health. Our country can't keep going in this sorry state.

I shall say no more here as I need to go to the drugstore for another batch of anxiolytics. This game used to bring me happiness, now this is all I get. Thank you, moderation.

• Cupido likes this

#6 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 03 December 2022 - 02:08 PM

My bad. I didn't explain myself clearly.

By sayig I'm only using one account at a time, I meant, I create an account after they unfairly ban me for using multiaccounts (like this new account after they banned the other).

But I don't have/keep/use two accounts at the same time. So what I'm saying is, I'm not using any other account, but this account will also be banned for multiaccount.

About false or fraudulent pretences, It's just makes less sense. I'm only interested in the press module, which no one cares about.

But the funnier thing about fraudulent pretences, there has been lately a "baby-boom" in eSpain... Here is a quick overview of the newbies vs parties. Top5 in less than 1 month, but moderation is obsessed with me and my active account (which has nothing to do in politics nor economics nor wars):

eVC7ddI.png

And I would like remark, that I'm not appealing my case; we have already lernt to surive this biased moderation in eSpain, thanks to the copypaste "this is not the proper way to appeal blablabla". It's a waste of time appealing a ban. I'm just to pointing out a clear example of misuse of moderation. But instead of investigating our reports about this misuse of moderation, we are being shut down with a "this is not the proper way", when we are not appealing anything but again, pointing something out.

By the way, some government's orgs with over 10 year history have also been banned.

But if your response is going to be "just write a ticket" like we haven't over lasts 3 months, just don't reply.

I'm here just to say: Great job, guys.

I think you did not understand why all those other accounts getting banned all the time.
I do not know why your original account was banned(nor do i want to know, i am nott a game moderator) but as soon as you create a new one and get back in the game you basically bypassed the ban that you got in the first place thus the ban of you new account.

#7 Leogar

Leogar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 December 2022 - 04:02 PM

He is right about one thing: Moderation in spain is biased and is beeing used for political gain.

Political articles and feeds get deleted for petty or ridiculous reasons, sometimes even without forfeit points just as a way to practice censorship

• Cupido likes this

#8 tumblr gilr

tumblr gilr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 December 2022 - 09:06 PM

I think you did not understand why all those other accounts getting banned all the time.
I do not know why your original account was banned(nor do i want to know, i am nott a game moderator) but as soon as you create a new one and get back in the game you basically bypassed the ban that you got in the first place thus the ban of you new account.

Exactly. The problem is the biased moderation.

• Cupido likes this

#9 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 04 December 2022 - 04:00 PM

You still don't get it. It is against the rules. You said your original ban was for using Multiaccounts.
Then you get back in the game knowing you got banned from the game to start with. You basically bypassed your ban completely ignoring that you are not supposed to get back in the game. That is why you keep getting banned.

You will have find another moderator or admin. There are more that are not on this list: https://forum.erepub...tats&do=leaders

Just don't keep bypassing your ban until this matter is settled.

#10 Leogar

Leogar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 December 2022 - 06:52 AM

You still don't get it. It is against the rules. You said your original ban was for using Multiaccounts.
Then you get back in the game knowing you got banned from the game to start with. You basically bypassed your ban completely ignoring that you are not supposed to get back in the game. That is why you keep getting banned.

You will have find another moderator or admin. There are more that are not on this list: https://forum.erepub...tats&do=leaders

Thing is moderation is biased towards people of one political side in spain, some other guys, from the other political side have been banned up to 5 times before for the use of multiaccount and they go happily now. 

It has come to an extend that articles with the same image gets forfeits points and deleted for one side and for the other have no consequences. 

Whoever is moderating spain is abusing his power

Yet, despite many tickets, admins let it pass

• Cupido likes this

#11 El bromas

El bromas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 December 2022 - 07:03 PM

Ok. You don't get it. I wasn't ban in the first place for multiaccounts and this is not the discussiong. We are trying to inform that there is a biased moderation in eSpain.

It is obvious that they won't do anything, we know, but it is always important to stay informed. So you're welcome.

• Cupido likes this

#12 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 08 December 2022 - 01:06 PM

If there is a problem with the Spanish moderator(s) then... i told you exactly how you could deal with this.
Contact support or find another moderator or administrator and explain to them what you think is wrong.
And yet here you are once again creating new accounts knowing you got banned for this multiple times already.

#13 El bromas

El bromas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 December 2022 - 07:13 PM

If there is a problem with the Spanish moderator(s) then... i told you exactly how you could deal with this.
Contact support or find another moderator or administrator and explain to them what you think is wrong.
And yet here you are once again creating new accounts knowing you got banned for this multiple times already.

How do you want me to contact them without an account? And btw, there are plenty of players that got banned for multiaccounts a long time ago and they are still playing with new ones, or people using other accounts of players that left the game, or a party entering top5 in less than 1 month with babyborns... and it is a known fact. So stop being so obsessive with my account and my case. I don't care if the keep banning me, it's a waste of time for both parties.

But we are not speaking like "if there is"... no, no. You still don't get it. We are not "asking", if there is a biased moderation. The spanish community knows.

And we are not sending tickets, because it is useless (another known fact for free). Like this forum. But some people enjoy pointing this things out.

I apologize your mistakes for being a newbie.

Edited by El bromas, 08 December 2022 - 07:15 PM.

• Cupido and N e v a n d e r like this

#14 N e v a n d e r

N e v a n d e r

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 08 December 2022 - 11:53 PM

there are plenty of players that got banned for multiaccounts a long time ago and they are still playing with new ones, or people using other accounts of players that left the game

Fact.

Edited by N e v a n d e r, 09 December 2022 - 01:20 AM.

#15 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 09 December 2022 - 04:01 PM

so you want things to chance but you don't want to do something about it

there is your problem

#16 El bromas

El bromas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 December 2022 - 09:40 PM

so you want things to chance but you don't want to do something about it

there is your problem

I'm just pointing an abuse, you can keep pointing at me for wearing a skirt.

• Cupido likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users