•     

Photo

Freedom Fighter And Mercenary Achievements + (Combat Stash)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 n1ckbit

n1ckbit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 January 2023 - 09:58 AM

I have a porposal about Freedom Fighter, Mercenary and Combat Stash Pack.

You should increase the rewards of Freedom Fighter and Mercenary. Maybe it was good in the past, but the game has changed. Don't forget, transport from one country to another has increased in proportion to the KM that are far from each other. For example, if you travel from Europe to Japan, or Cyprus to Denmark will cost around 890-255cc when the rewards of Mercenary Achievement (Defeat 25 enemies from 50 different countries) and Freedom Fighter are 999cc. So, i'm not sure if there's anyone who chasing those achievements anymore, while it's way easier for us to farm BH and SH to gain gold. On the other hand, in Combat Stash (CS), the rate of 10% for each achievement must be increased and transferred to 13% or even 15% once the fuel update has been introduced. I will not disagree with this change, since on the one hand it makes the game more realistic and fairer even if it restricted farming.

If you decide not to change anything about them regarding the rewards they give, you should at least get the players to chase them. For example, you could in the top 10 who have the highest number of Freedom Fighter and Mercenary medals to constantly claim a decoration on their profile. If someone falls below this 10th grade, he will lose the decoration and another will emerge until the next one is found in order to pass him and claim it. So there will be an ongoing dispute over the conquest of a Decoration that will be in constant contention.

Thank you and as always..
Yours,
B I T E R
  • Noe Ackermann likes this

#2 eastwindrain

eastwindrain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • LocationJ/a/pan

Posted 26 January 2023 - 04:23 AM

there is no game, their only concern is farming your wallet.

Edited by Mikazuki Munechika, 26 January 2023 - 11:11 PM.

#3 Amber Flame

Amber Flame

Advanced Member

• Forum Administrators
  • 133 posts

Posted 26 January 2023 - 10:03 AM

You should increase the rewards of Freedom Fighter and Mercenary. Maybe it was good in the past, but the game has changed. Don't forget, transport from one country to another has increased in proportion to the KM that are far from each other. For example, if you travel from Europe to Japan, or Cyprus to Denmark will cost around 890-255cc when the rewards of Mercenary Achievement (Defeat 25 enemies from 50 different countries) and Freedom Fighter are 999cc. So, i'm not sure if there's anyone who chasing those achievements anymore, while it's way easier for us to farm BH and SH to gain gold. On the other hand, in Combat Stash (CS), the rate of 10% for each achievement must be increased and transferred to 13% or even 15% once the fuel update has been introduced. I will not disagree with this change, since on the one hand it makes the game more realistic and fairer even if it restricted farming.

If you decide not to change anything about them regarding the rewards they give, you should at least get the players to chase them. For example, you could in the top 10 who have the highest number of Freedom Fighter and Mercenary medals to constantly claim a decoration on their profile. If someone falls below this 10th grade, he will lose the decoration and another will emerge until the next one is found in order to pass him and claim it. So there will be an ongoing dispute over the conquest of a Decoration that will be in constant contention.

Thank you and as always..
Yours,
B I T E R

I shared this with the devs. 

• n1ckbit likes this

#4 Mr. A. Smith

Mr. A. Smith

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 March 2023 - 02:50 PM

Game Admins are lazy this is too much work for them.

Edited by Mr. A. Smith, 03 March 2023 - 02:51 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users