• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Nagy_Zoltan

Nagy_Zoltan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 January 2023 - 11:06 PM

Hello. I am a returning player, after a 10 year break. As I see it, the battles and wars are fought basically for "prestige", who is better, which alliance is stronger. Let's spice things up a bit. I propose the developers associate some sort of win to every region. You conquered say Central Transdanubia (region random, I play on Hungary's side, that is why I used it as example). You gain xyz money and gold in the battle that is distributed among those who fought. You lost the attack? Well you have to pay the defenders war damage reparations. Of course the amounts will have to be tested and balanced so you can not bankrupt a country in one attack or get way to rich, but also the amount should not be THAT trivial

Next, each region should have defenses, 2 types

1.) Natural: Marsh, swamp, mountain range, river, etc.. each add and subtract something, again small values but it will give spice to the game

2.) Buildable: Countries should be able to fortify regions. This should be expensive to prevent someone developing and overpowered fortress can not be attacked no matter what.

3.) Open for suggestions, but come on guys, let's fight for some in game valuable stuff, not just "ha ha, I got you"

#2 Amber Flame

Amber Flame

Advanced Member

• Forum Administrators
  • 133 posts

Posted 01 February 2023 - 08:42 AM

Hello. I am a returning player, after a 10 year break. As I see it, the battles and wars are fought basically for "prestige", who is better, which alliance is stronger. Let's spice things up a bit. I propose the developers associate some sort of win to every region. You conquered say Central Transdanubia (region random, I play on Hungary's side, that is why I used it as example). You gain xyz money and gold in the battle that is distributed among those who fought. You lost the attack? Well you have to pay the defenders war damage reparations. Of course the amounts will have to be tested and balanced so you can not bankrupt a country in one attack or get way to rich, but also the amount should not be THAT trivial

1.) Natural: Marsh, swamp, mountain range, river, etc.. each add and subtract something, again small values but it will give spice to the game

2.) Buildable: Countries should be able to fortify regions. This should be expensive to prevent someone developing and overpowered fortress can not be attacked no matter what.

3.) Open for suggestions, but come on guys, let's fight for some in game valuable stuff, not just "ha ha, I got you"

I've shared this with the devs. 

• Nagy_Zoltan likes this

#3 eastwindrain

eastwindrain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • LocationJ/a/pan

Posted 03 February 2023 - 06:24 AM

"ha ha, I got you" ~Plato

#4 marryjanes

marryjanes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 July 2023 - 08:25 AM

Thanks a lot for your sharing. Your post presented me with a wealth of information, allowing me to broaden my horizons

wordle unlimited

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: evolution, war, battle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users