• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 vladimirmarkoski

vladimirmarkoski

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 May 2023 - 10:13 PM

Instead of increasing the amounts of fuels, perhaps increase the value of it.

The title says it all. Instead of taking 1 fuel per division, make it 1 fuel per round.

Ex. If I shot 10k damage in Air division of Round 6 in Bucharest and I used 1 fuel, I will be able to shoot in D1234 in this round without losing any more fuel.

After the invention of fuels, the lower divisions like 1 & 2 completely died, not that people don't even farm there too frequently, they don't really even fight in them during real wars, which is an absolute disaster.

It will give players more flexibility to wander through divisions, and perhaps it will motivate more players to buy Maverick Pack considering the fact it will allow them to farm more. 

Pros: 

- Increase the popularity of MP

- Easier gameplay (and more motivation) for people with limited time 

Cons: 

- Domination of stronger players in lower divisions once again (but this has never ever really been our concern, is it?) 

#2 Amber Flame

Amber Flame

Advanced Member

• Forum Administrators
  • 132 posts

Posted 08 May 2023 - 07:59 AM

Instead of increasing the amounts of fuels, perhaps increase the value of it.

The title says it all. Instead of taking 1 fuel per division, make it 1 fuel per round.

Ex. If I shot 10k damage in Air division of Round 6 in Bucharest and I used 1 fuel, I will be able to shoot in D1234 in this round without losing any more fuel.

After the invention of fuels, the lower divisions like 1 & 2 completely died, not that people don't even farm there too frequently, they don't really even fight in them during real wars, which is an absolute disaster.

It will give players more flexibility to wander through divisions, and perhaps it will motivate more players to buy Maverick Pack considering the fact it will allow them to farm more. 

Pros: 

- Increase the popularity of MP

- Easier gameplay (and more motivation) for people with limited time 

Cons: 

- Domination of stronger players in lower divisions once again (but this has never ever really been our concern, is it?) 

I've shared your feedback with the devs. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users