• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Ajin Sunjit

Ajin Sunjit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 May 2023 - 06:27 PM

I sent in a ticket regarding not being able to invite friends to the game. The invite button is dead to me. Is there a possibility this ticket can be addressed? The priority is HIGH but no answer for over 12 hours. 

#2 Amber Flame

Amber Flame

Advanced Member

• Forum Administrators
  • 132 posts

Posted 08 May 2023 - 07:58 AM

I sent in a ticket regarding not being able to invite friends to the game. The invite button is dead to me. Is there a possibility this ticket can be addressed? The priority is HIGH but no answer for over 12 hours. 

Go to Community Tab - Invite Friends - you'll see a link you can send. 

#3 Ajin Sunjit

Ajin Sunjit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 May 2023 - 09:52 AM

It was missing, and the wiki led me to a gold bonus area where the button did nothing.

A player helped me on a then missing 'badges' page. That is where I found the link text.

Now that I decided to fight a bit having no answer for my ticket for days, the area you mention has appeared.

There should not be a restriction on new players inviting friends.

Change that.

Edited by Ajin Sunjit, 08 May 2023 - 09:52 AM.

#4 Amber Flame

Amber Flame

Advanced Member

• Forum Administrators
  • 132 posts

Posted 09 May 2023 - 07:51 AM

It was missing, and the wiki led me to a gold bonus area where the button did nothing.

A player helped me on a then missing 'badges' page. That is where I found the link text.

Now that I decided to fight a bit having no answer for my ticket for days, the area you mention has appeared.

There should not be a restriction on new players inviting friends.

Change that.

You did received an answer from support, check your ticket responses. I'll share your suggestion with the devs.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ticket

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users