1 reply to this topic

#1 KiriusMK

KiriusMK

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 May 2023 - 02:34 PM

Hello,

I know that the admins do not care about us who for some reason still play this game, however, I decided to speak about a topic that is really frustrating for me lately.

Namely, I really don't understand why there is a limit on how many concessions can a country have? It doesn't correspond with real life or with science fiction for that matter. Having 'free trade' will enable even small countries something to do, like expanding their economy and perhaps attracting migrations?

Also, regarding the trade. For the love of God why the damn ocean/sea is not enough to have a 100% connection to the capital??? I mean seriously! Even the smallest nations in the real world that have access to sea are so ahead of others that don't have it.

I would suggest, having a connection from point A to point B (if both are on a coastline) to have 100% from the recourse they are getting. This will give a good addition to the Air Strike option or going to war for resources or simply placing training wars more strategically (since you cant fix the problem with the TW that is) .

If there is no sea access, it is OK for the % to be reduced or zero (personally I would go with zero - 0 especially if the territory between the points includes hostile nations)

I do hope that someone will read this and I will see it done before I quit or die of old age.

Thank you.

#2 Amber Flame

Amber Flame

Advanced Member

• Forum Administrators
  • 133 posts

Posted 11 May 2023 - 07:04 AM

Hello,

I know that the admins do not care about us who for some reason still play this game, however, I decided to speak about a topic that is really frustrating for me lately.

Namely, I really don't understand why there is a limit on how many concessions can a country have? It doesn't correspond with real life or with science fiction for that matter. Having 'free trade' will enable even small countries something to do, like expanding their economy and perhaps attracting migrations?

Also, regarding the trade. For the love of God why the damn ocean/sea is not enough to have a 100% connection to the capital??? I mean seriously! Even the smallest nations in the real world that have access to sea are so ahead of others that don't have it.

I would suggest, having a connection from point A to point B (if both are on a coastline) to have 100% from the recourse they are getting. This will give a good addition to the Air Strike option or going to war for resources or simply placing training wars more strategically (since you cant fix the problem with the TW that is) .

If there is no sea access, it is OK for the % to be reduced or zero (personally I would go with zero - 0 especially if the territory between the points includes hostile nations)

I do hope that someone will read this and I will see it done before I quit or die of old age.

Thank you.

I've shared this with the devs. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users