legends legend bonus protectors

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 kittib

kittib

• Administrators
  • 29 posts

Posted 27 August 2021 - 03:55 PM

Years ago, we introduced the Legends ranks to celebrate citizens that went above the line of duty when fighting to free their country from oppressors or expand its territory. During that time the ranks and the damage bonus that came with them became synonymous with success, endurance and commitment.

As years went by, friends turned foes, new friendships blossomed and allegiances shifted. Legends bonuses remained, however, set in stone, crippling the efforts of Legendary Citizens in their quest to lend a hand to their adoptive countries.

Today we are announcing a new feature that will allow citizens to gain the equivalent of Legend rank bonuses in all the countries that matter to them: Protectors of Nations.

Protectors at a glance

Citizens that have proven their allegiance to a country will be able to accumulate Protector Points that count towards their progress to unlock protector levels for that country.

Unlocking Protector levels rewards the player with an extra damage bonus for that country.

The Legend rank extra damage will be migrated to protector levels. After the migration all citizens who reached the Legends of the New World ranks will have the same or higher bonuses.

The amount of protector points gained depends on the damage deployed, the country you fight for (with multipliers when fighting for the country of citizenship or for its allies), and the vehicle used during the deployment.

Vehicles and Armory

Protector progress is tightly related to your vehicles. In order to show your allegiance to a country, you will be able to enroll one of your vehicles to its Armed Forces.

Fighting with an enrolled vehicle for the country of enrollment allows you to gather Protector Points for that country, as well as benefit from your Protector Level in that country.

You can enroll up to 3 vehicles per military branch (Air/Ground) for each country, but keep in mind that having more vehicles enrolled for one country does not translate into higher Protector bonuses, as you will only be deploying 1 vehicle.

Apart from vehicles that were obtained by completing special events, the common vehicles that you unlock by progressing through divisions will be available. This means that if you feel nostalgic for your old light military 4x4 from Division 2, you’ll be able to give it a spin even as a Division 4 fighter.

The collectors among you will also have the option to complete their vehicle collection by collecting special blueprints and building some of those elusive vehicles from scratch.

You will be able to enroll & build vehicles in the Armory. The Armory replaces the Garage and also offers all the tools and info you need to manage your protector progress.

Q&A

1) Can I still fight if I don't enroll in a vehicle?

Yes, but you will not benefit from your country damage bonus.

2) Is enrollment free?
Yes. But discharging a vehicle from the military will require a special item.

3) If I don't have an enrolled vehicle for a country, I won't get any protector progress when I fight for it, right?
Not quite. You won’t make progress towards the protector level of the country but you will get a small percentage of points in a wildcard pool. You can assign your wildcard points for the protector level of your choice.

4) I’ve reached the Legend XX rank, what happens to all the rank points I have over that rank?
The extra rank points will be converted to wildcard points with a similar ratio as above.

5) I have 3 legends in one country and 2 in another. What happens after the migration?
You’ll have at least 30% and 20% bonuses, provided you enroll at least one vehicle for each country. And use them when deploying of course.

6) When does this change happen?
In the first week of September. We’ll publish another Latest Update post once we gather your feedback with the launch date and further clarifications if required.

7) Do I need to have all three vehicle slots assigned in order to benefit from bonuses?
You only need one Ground vehicle to benefit from Ground Bonuses and only one Air vehicle in order to benefit from Air Bonuses.

• Branff likes this

#2 idna

idna

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 27 August 2021 - 04:37 PM

Q&A

8) Will the currency reward for true patriot damage be cancelled?

9) Will the legend bonus towards ground damage still apply as it does right now?

#3 Mann551

Mann551

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 August 2021 - 04:42 PM

more explanations of what this is, and perhaps some examples would be nice.

For me, what vehicles are, how they are deployed, how we get more, etc. is confusing to me. And how vehicles being deployed or not actually has an impact.

What's the purpose of enrolling three vehicles for a single country? Is there a benefit to it that wasn't mentioned?

#4 Misho

Misho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 27 August 2021 - 04:49 PM

"The Armory replaces the Garage."

Didn't know I had a Garage and now you will replace it?

What is a vehicle (a fair question from a guy who has a garage without knowing it).

• Bikkin likes this

#5 Dr.Male

Dr.Male

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 August 2021 - 05:03 PM

Will the current rank points remain unchanged? I have now 95% of the rank point needed to be legend and it cost me a lot of effort to be here.
Can I still reach legend bonus after the changes or I will lose all the progress in the migration?

Edited by Dr.Male, 29 August 2021 - 02:35 PM.

#6 Guest_Dioist_*

Guest_Dioist_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 August 2021 - 05:18 PM

About damn time. But why the armory? Shouldn't it be called "Motor Pool" (Armories are mainly for firearms, why Motor Pools are for Tanks and Jeeps etc.)

#7 Misho

Misho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 27 August 2021 - 05:18 PM

Even though a bit confusing, I'm glad you still work on the game. Keep it up!

• Vlad Gordin and trimafadzi like this

#8 idna

idna

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 27 August 2021 - 05:43 PM

The vehicles are probably those tank and airplane skins we won when completing those special 60 or 80k weekly challenges. And the current garage is where you change those skins.

Edited by idna, 27 August 2021 - 06:19 PM.

#9 naboj

naboj

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 August 2021 - 06:34 PM

1) Will protector ranks be same as legend ranks, eg will Protector rank 20 be avaliable and will it give 200% bonus dmg on our base hit when fighting for country we choose?

2) If yes, will obtaining those ranks be at same rate as in with current legend ranks? For legend XX you needed 210b rank points, so, will it be same here for protector ranks? So by extension a legend XX player with 420b rank points could for example keep his legend XX rank in his home country and be able to take (with wildcard) a protector XX in new country immediately upon new change?

3) What will happen to true patriot medal? Will there be some sort of true protector medal which will give CC when fighting for foreign countries?

4) You mentioned vehicles will have to be asigned to both air and ground, so does that mean that there will be some damage bonuses in air module?

• Bikkin likes this

#10 idna

idna

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 27 August 2021 - 06:40 PM

^If I were to guess, an XX from your point 2 could move that XX surplus not only to another country in ground, but also to their own country but in air. Instant legend "whatever value here" (depending on the current rank points - and some are currently basically legends 160, judging by the rank points they have).

If I also were to guess, they are basically eliminating the TP CC reward (while not introducing a protector medal, because the protector rank points will increase indefinitely). Or at least, as we know it today. I guess the best case scenario is that we will generate TP CC but without the current legend bonus (200% in my case, for instance).

Edited by idna, 27 August 2021 - 06:40 PM.

• Tomi_ur likes this

#11 Masf

Masf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 August 2021 - 05:02 AM

how it affect air?

#12 Branff

Branff

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 August 2021 - 05:27 AM

1.) How will the Legend rank be affected by this change exactly? Does the base rank from Legend bonus stack with protector ranks in any way?

2.) What happens to True Patriot medals? 

3.) is any of this affecting the air ranks, and if it is, how exactly? 

4.) Is there any change to strength? New players will have even less chance in ever catching up in ground to the older player base. 

#13 Gatodumas

Gatodumas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 August 2021 - 12:10 PM

Protectors of Nations - Nueva actualizacion

erepublik.com/es/article/2743157

El Ojo del Gato - Análisis y Estrategia

Votar y Shoutear por Favor

#14 A d A s t r a

A d A s t r a

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 September 2021 - 03:53 PM

I love it  :D

#15 Domago

Domago

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 September 2021 - 07:42 AM

tnx you for f*uck up old players, again

#16 nqkfoIme

nqkfoIme

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 September 2021 - 12:46 PM

From what I see- people will be able to get bonuses for countries that fought most, not just the citizenship country. So bonus will be for several countries. Old players that got the special vehicles will be able to use them. New can buy the vehicles (blueprints), but not instantly.
What is the price for assigning vehicle to another country?

#17 Misho

Misho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 08 September 2021 - 01:34 PM

Looks like the incentives to fight for another country is to low. To low bonus and no CC from TP.

So players doesn't fight as Protector of Nations.

Needs a bit of tweaking then it can be great!

#18 The Rohirrim

The Rohirrim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 September 2021 - 08:11 AM

Hello guys!

How about to introduce a new medal: Protector Medal. So that players can get some cc when fighting for the protecting country too. 

What do you think?

• Jimmy Riddle Hoffa likes this

#19 Jimmy Riddle Hoffa

Jimmy Riddle Hoffa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 September 2021 - 09:36 PM

Is there a list of all the Protector bonus levels and rank points needed for each?

#20 The Problem97

The Problem97

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 29 September 2021 - 10:24 PM

it makes no sense to have a Protector of the Nation for the air.

• Magnus Tradeus likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: legends, legend bonus, protectors

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users