I would like to share with you some ideas that you might already heard about.
1.Resistance War Bonus - Most of the time big countries conquer small countries. Those conquered countries have almost no chance to free themselves. The bigger country don’t even need to strain in order to win the resistance war. Therefore, we must add a Resistance War Bonus, which will give some bonus percent for the Resisting country. In this way, the chances of the small countries to win Resistance Wars will increase.
2. Shared Storage - Shared Storage could be great for countries and military units. There is situations when the governor isn't online and can’t send money for tanks or food (in important situations), a shared storage can be great solution for this problem. Only Cabinet Members (except of Congress Members) will have the option to enter the storage. So those in Military units, sometimes the commander or other players who in charge to give weapons to the suppliers, isn't online. Therefore, they will have the option to store Tanks or Food in the storage. The commander will give access to the suppliers or any other people he/she want to. Those players could take tanks or food from the storage in order to supply people.
3. Supply System - Every Military unit has his own way to give supplies: Docs, IRC, Websites etc. Adding an in-game supply system could be very helpful. The system will be very simple, but adding a new title called “supplier” is necessary. The system will work in this way: There will be a new tab under the military units page which called “Supply”. Players could ask for supply once a day. The commander of the military unit could change the amounts given to the players and the way supply works (divisions, levels, food fights etc). The suppliers will have another tab under the “supply” page which called “Requests”. Only players with a “supplier” title will be able to access this page. From there, they could see the requests and send supply. Moreover, if there will be a shared storage (see idea number 7) it can be even easier to do it. The commander will be able to see all the requests denied or approved and follow his military unit suppliers. He will be able to see info about every supplier. In this way, every player can ask for supply once in a day. If the player will try to ask it more than one time, the request Automatically deleted.
However, the commander will be able to change the amount of “approved requests” for player per day.
4. Guerrilla Warrior Medal - It will be nice if you could add a new kind of medal: Guerrilla Warrior. Players will get the medal after defeating x amount of players in Guerrilla Fights. The requirements can be increased after every medal achieve.
5. Guerrilla Fight Changes - Well, as we can see, the stronger players tend to win the PvP fights because the DMG Bonus. One solution is to divide the fights by Divisions. Another option is to give the DMG bonus to the "weaker" player and in this way "challenge" the "strong" one. Remember that new players don't buy expensive weapons.
6. Divisions Changes - The current Divisions Distribution is not so fair. Players can get Division 4 with only 7K STR, the possibility those players will win a BH is almost impossible. The idea is to divide the divisions by Strength. I will give an example:
Division 1 - 0 - 5000 STR
Division 2 - 5000 - 17500 STR
Division 3 - 17500 - 35000 STR
Division 4 - 35000+ STR
The problem is that small countries that doesn't have much "tankers" can get harmed from this change.
7. Weapons effectiveness - Weapons in Quality Level 1 - 5 (i won't include 6) is not effective. The Difference between the DMG we can make with q7 weapon, and q1 weapon is too much. Well, i am not saying it shouldn't be like that, but the DMG formula has to be changed so the other weapons will be effective as well.
Thank you for reading This long post.
Best Regards, Miki.
Edited by xMikiGOx, 12 August 2013 - 08:19 PM.