8 replies to this topic

#1 Muammar Reis

Muammar Reis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationUlcinj, Montenegro

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:33 PM

For countries that are not in Erepublik because for small number of player, i think it would be a good idea to add them as unions.

For example: 

• The Maghreb Union for Libya, Marocco, Algeria and Tunisia.
  • The Union of Levant for Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Kuwait and Palestine.
  • The Central Asian Union or Stan Union for Kazakhstan, Kyrgystan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan and Afghanistan.
  • The Central American Union for Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua and Panama.
  • The Caribbean Union for the Caribbean Islands, they are too much. 
  • ect.

The capitals can be chosen by the RL number of population.

The regions can represent each country.

However this is only an idea :D

Proud to be ALBANIAN : eRep Link : eWiki Link Albania.gif

#2 Magic

Magic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:42 PM

Um, we know what happened to Soviet Union and to Jugoslavia, you should first check if these countries want to be together, because this might cause more problems than it's worth.(I don't say that it's impossible, because countries with culture which is similar can be in Union, but some countries will never agree on that :P)

#3 Muammar Reis

Muammar Reis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:47 PM

Um, we know what happened to Soviet Union and to Jugoslavia, you should first check if these countries want to be together, because this might cause more problems than it's worth.(I don't say that it's impossible, because countries with culture which is similar can be in Union, but some countries will never agree on that :P)

Yes, thats true. This depends all in countries representatives (leaders) and citizens.

#4 Mlendea Horatiu

Mlendea Horatiu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • LocationRomania, Oradea

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:49 PM

Interesting idea but it's not gonna happen becouse of some well-known reasons

:) ██████ :)n4ss.png :) ██████ :)

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.___DRACONES INVICTUS__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.___

#5 Magic

Magic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:51 PM

Also, there's important thing which you're missing: this is simulator with real countries, and we'd create new ones.

#6 New Faustian Man

New Faustian Man

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationNorthern Ireland

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:54 PM

Great idea in principle, as long as it allows some level of self-determination for each constituent state, i.e. own head-of-state (not necessarily a "CP"), and each state is assured representation in the collective congress. But the reality is there would be some people, especially RL citizens of those countries, that wouldn't be spent on it. Especially if one of them gets a huge babyboom and establishes itself as a dominant power (unlikely but a possibility), and the rest remain very weak. I suppose they could add the feature to vote on continuing or dissolving the 'union', or for one of more nations to leave somewhere down the line, but then it becomes sorta like an alliance. 

#7 Magic

Magic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 10:00 PM

Then we could create worldwide union with 100% bonuses, and the game would end.

#8 Muammar Reis

Muammar Reis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 10:57 PM

I think unions could be created only by nations that have a very small number of players.

#9 mixail95

mixail95

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 03:42 PM

USSR was the best!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users