bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:40 PM

English:

well i noticed that some times you get bazookas and bazooka boosters from events and your gotta waist them since you cant always fight with weapons.

so my solution would be to make an upgrade so that players would be able to disassemble bazookas into parts so that this waist of bazookas & boosters wont be done anymore ofcorse you cant disassemble a already used bazooka(if you already used 1 or 2 of its 3 shots) becuase it may be exploited ..... :)

my local article : http://www.erepublik...s--2304891/1/20 :P

• Aarin Wong likes this

#2 cecenija

cecenija

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:44 PM

Wouldn't it be more effective that we can fight without a weapon altough we have one?

#3 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:46 PM

didnt think of that lol :P

#4 cecenija

cecenija

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:49 PM

didnt think of that lol :P

:D

it's pretty hard for new players because Q7 is expensive, they probably want to save it for BH hunts so this option would be really helpful  :)

Edited by cecenija, 12 August 2013 - 08:49 PM.

#5 Hugo Lilly

Hugo Lilly

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 07:04 PM

No need to disassemble the bazookas.  It would be enough if we can choose whether or not to use the bazooka boosters, and to choose to fight barehanded. 

#6 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 07:42 PM

I don't generally have a problem with swapping between the bazookas and other weapons. I guess it might be slightly disturbing if someone wants to fight barehanded, but then the option to fight barehanded would be more beneficial in my opinion.

#7 Hugo Lilly

Hugo Lilly

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 08:02 PM

I think there's a need to choose between using regular bazookas, and the bazooka booster.  Bazooka boosters should be saved for a BH, but the regular bazookas can be used up to finish the DO or to get X number of kills for a mission. 

#8 Aarin Wong

Aarin Wong

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • LocationMalaysia | eSerb | eMy

Posted 14 August 2013 - 02:06 AM

English:

well i noticed that some times you get bazookas and bazooka boosters from events and your gotta waist them since you cant always fight with weapons.

so my solution would be to make an upgrade so that players would be able to disassemble bazookas into parts so that this waist of bazookas & boosters wont be done anymore ofcorse you cant disassemble a already used bazooka(if you already used 1 or 2 of its 3 shots) becuase it may be exploited ..... :)

my local article : http://www.erepublik...s--2304891/1/20 :P

Hey, there, I agree with your suggestion, maybe Im not a newbie anymore, but disassemble bazooka is a good idea. Actually when I go into fight,my Q7 will used up so quickly, then suddenly when I clicked the next attack, my bazooka is used automatically + bazooka booster, what a waste :( , if there is assemble features to bazooka, there should be disassemble as well.

Profile Link
Valuable Posts Makes Difference

#9 Syz2

Syz2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationKY

Posted 14 August 2013 - 02:35 AM

Just allow weaponless fights. Allow people to choose which quality of food to use as well so people can hold food for other people if they use a different quality.

Oh, and fix bazooka part distribution. Everyone knows scopes rarely drop.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users