#1 Admiral General Mickey

Admiral General Mickey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • LocationIsrael

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:44 PM

I want to share some suggestion that maybe won't fix the economy, buy can be useful  :D 

Market Module Change - Players who sell products don’t know who bought from them and in which price. They can’t follow their offers automatically. Therefore, we can add a new window under the storage tab or the market tab where we can track our offers. We will be able to see who bought from us and in which price, how much money went as taxes etc.

Business Contracts - More and more players hiring employs in low salaries and giving them products in return. Business contracts will do it more “organize”. Players will be able to choose between work for salary or for products. The products will automatically sent to the employee. If there is any products left over, they will go to the employer. Those contracts can be used between Military units and players as well.

Thanks for reading this post.

Best Regards, Miki.

Edited by xMikiGOx, 12 August 2013 - 08:45 PM.

Feel free to browse my web-guide for eRepublik, it's free

http://erepublik-web-guide.weebly.com/

#2 Magic

Magic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:48 PM

1. Well, then you'd need to watch if you don't sell to some multi, because you could get banned :P

2. Nah, I don't know if you know, but people gotta 1cc salary so they can work without tax. And that's why they prefer getting Q7s in return, because it's better for both sides, but not for country.

#3 Admiral General Mickey

Admiral General Mickey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • LocationIsrael

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:55 PM

1. Well, then you'd need to watch if you don't sell to some multi, because you could get banned :P

2. Nah, I don't know if you know, but people gotta 1cc salary so they can work without tax. And that's why they prefer getting Q7s in return, because it's better for both sides, but not for country.

There is countries with Minimum salary of more than 1 cc.
Now they could work for Weapons without any problems, like i said "just to make it more organized"

Feel free to browse my web-guide for eRepublik, it's free

http://erepublik-web-guide.weebly.com/

#4 Magic

Magic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 09:04 PM

That idea is of course good, but you always need to ask yourself a question - is it worth implementing? It'll take admins time to do it, which they can use to add other thing. So I ask you, is it so important that admins should focus on it? Because I think that worker with their employeer don't spend much time on salary, even if it's paid in Q7s :)

#5 PyrrusOfEpirus

PyrrusOfEpirus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationPodgorica

Posted 12 August 2013 - 09:05 PM

I like both ideas, especially the first one.. I am curious why they still didn't make script which can track our sold products..

um5y.png

#6 Magic

Magic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 10:55 PM

Making script for tracking transactions is impossible, only admins can implement such feature(not script!).

#7 Luke Braferd

Luke Braferd

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationClassified Information

Posted 13 August 2013 - 01:26 PM

1. lol. that's complicated. i don;t care who buy my products. if people make multis to buy their products from market = idiot. if people really want to make multis, their multis will transfer all of money to the one original acc. not buying their products from market.  

2. this one i agreed. it will be helpful for commune system.  

With thrill and risk, I sharpen my nerves. I'm someone who would bet even under the worst circumstances. just remember life is not a game    
Meet me In game
---->Luke

ibnjUuEF3P9rg1.gif

#8 Aarin Wong

Aarin Wong

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • LocationMalaysia | eSerb | eMy

Posted 13 August 2013 - 01:33 PM

bussiness contract will be useful, adding this features to the game will make erepublik become more open when it comes to "work features".
Personally I have joined some of em before, work for weapons and food. but this is only available through your close friends or invite only, it is players alternative, it would be good if this features introduce officially to erepublik.

Profile Link
Valuable Posts Makes Difference

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: market, economy, work

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users