• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 The Macedonian warior

The Macedonian warior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 09:00 PM

Well It all started Yesterday When I supported an RW in Western Cape(which is a original region of South Africa)it was under occupation of Uruguay I was the 3rd supporter but the RW never Started Because the region was Attacked by Brazil But Then the Money never were returned to my account and now the Region is in occupation of Brazil.Admins please fix this mistake in the game.

P.S It's great that the Forum started to work communication is an essential thing for something to work especially when we can communicate with the Admins.In that way we can see that they are Humans not God's of Erepublik  :D  :D  :P

By the way it would be great to have a Topic were we can Post The Problems that we have in-game so solving it will be much faster.

Regards

The Macedonian warior

#2 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 09:05 PM

Hey!

Unfortunately we cannot help you with such issues on the forum. The only thing you can do is send a ticket to the bugs department and wait for the bug guys to respond.

If your ticket page doesn't work then use support@erepublik.com (remember to attach your link).

#3 The Macedonian warior

The Macedonian warior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 09:16 PM

Wow thanks you were so fast in responding me! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users