• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 Magnanimous

Magnanimous

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 05:25 PM

Bale isn't young. A 24 year old isn't young. Neymar is young, a goal scoring machine and is in the top 3-5 marketable players in the world and cost £50m, a fee that just a few months ago people thought was ridiculous. But yeah, you already admitted that he isn't worth that much so I won't go any further. 

Also, trademarking a heart shaped hand gesture, that players have done way before he was born, doesn't make him marketable. Albeit he made himself a good few million quid (annually) but marketable? At the moment, no. Potentially? Yes. But for a player to cost that much would mean he would have to have already been an established "marketable" player. 

Example? We just need to look at players that are in social networking sites. The top 5 most followed players on Twitter are Ronaldo, Kaka, Neymar, Ronaldinho and Rooney. These players barely tweet themselves and their twitter are occasionally used to promote other products. Bale is only at 1.15m followers which is way off from the big boys. 

The reason why I brought up "marketable players" is that these players pay off their transfer fee by their marketability, which at times justifies their colossal transfer fee. Ronaldo's £80m was paid off within one year (http://metro.co.uk/2...d-claim-242129/) and while some people think Madrid are losing money by keeping Kaka, a £65m player that barely plays and is on £250,000 a week, it is actually the other way around. They lose Kaka, they lose revenues. 

And I agree on your last point. The best player from any team that attracts interest from other clubs, their market value would inflate drastically. But come on, at that fee? Tottenham is worth £436,3m http://www.independe...ol-8550552.html, Bale is valued at £85m or roughly 20% of Tottenham's whole net worth. I wasn't kidding with my post in the other thread. It'd be easier for Madrid to buy Tottenham's shares and force the move from within.  

Edited by Magnanimous, 13 August 2013 - 05:26 PM.

#22 Moss King

Moss King

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 06:14 PM

No

#23 Biker2446

Biker2446

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 10:17 AM

Gareth Bale 115 Mill is just a big joke

this guy doesn't cost more than 50 Mill

#24 RitaOra plus377 45 544 085

RitaOra plus377 45 544 085

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 12:05 PM

too much expensive, he dont deserve more than 60 mil

#25 I Am BEAUTIFUL

I Am BEAUTIFUL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 04:19 PM

One more thing to be stated here is that Bale has been getting hate from this deal for no reason. It is Real Madrid and Tottenham who have been after this deal, and poor man Bale gets hated by everyone, people ignore the fact that he has no control over his price tag, its just the clubs.

#26 Lovatic

Lovatic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 05:03 PM

max 35m

#27 Nikola..Tesla

Nikola..Tesla

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 10:42 AM

I am the only player in the world that worths 115 mil. End of the storie.

#28 BigAnt

BigAnt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 19 August 2013 - 08:59 PM

50m tops

#29 Rik Daphnee

Rik Daphnee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 09:53 AM

I dontvthink so.

#30 Chuchi

Chuchi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 28 August 2013 - 07:33 AM

It makes no sense for Bale to leave anyway, Tottenham have built a squad more than capable of challenging for a spot in even the top 2. Show some ambition and take the club that gave you a chance to the pinnacle, that's true ambition.

Leaving Tottemham for Real Madrid? No sense at all, I would be playing Europa League instead of playing Champions League with a team with serious chances of winning it

#31 Demonaire

Demonaire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:09 AM

Max: 30 millions.

A total lack of respect with CR7.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ \('0')/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
ಠ_ಠ Put. ಠ__ಠ The tables. ಠ___ಠ Back.
(╮°-°)╮┳━┳
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users