5 replies to this topic

#1 MuresanC

MuresanC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationCrisana-Maramures Border

Posted 13 August 2013 - 08:14 AM

Since the Work Tax came into effect I'm wondering on what will do the future TO's in order to sack a country after take-over/invasion.

1) Should the Congress be overrun by people who's internal agenda is to fill it's pockets the work tax should be set at 25%.

So far there is nothing to fear ... anyways the region bonus and the averrage salary will be low enough to prevent a large scale failure of the raw production, but let's take this simulation a step further and let's assume that poor administration by this "hypothetical" congress led to a war with it's neighbor and now the country is invaded and the producers are sacked from their bonus. Now the disaster is complete, taxed by congress with 25% and without region bonus the managers have to stop the production of raw material and the weapon/food companies should look for an outside source of raw.

2) Another problem that's triggered by managers during long periods of occupation is, the wages from the job markets wich are far greater than on days without the occupation, that's mainly because there is nobody to accept those offers so the managers are wasting their time putting on offers that exceeds normal wages. On the short term they will have little effect on the tax (if the managers readjust the wages on the market) on the medium term they should affect about 50-70% from the managers if the ballancing doesn't take place and on the long term it should end up in a disaster affecting 99% from the managers.

Those are just 2 main problems wich could trigger more problems like: the colaps of the job market (should the managers set minimum wages when under occupation), the prices for weapons/food should increase as job offer wages go down, the working force will redistribute itself on other countries and the disaster will be complete.

Well judging by those 2 scenarios I have o proposal that should take care of those 2 problems, instead of setting the tax deppending on the averrage wage, they should tax the production itself by setting the tax in relation with the production let's say the manager is producing 100 units then the tax should be  1-25% of what's the price of that unit on the market multiplied with the number of units he produced, thus the manager will pay from the price of the unit wich he sold between 1 and 25% percent tax .

Isn't that a good ideea ? correct me if I'm wrong

Edited by MuresanC, 13 August 2013 - 08:16 AM.

• StrahmDude likes this

#2 Maxwell Wolf

Maxwell Wolf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationHalifax, Canada

Posted 13 August 2013 - 11:02 AM

i really think it is not fair that i have to pay 350 USD in Worker Tax every day, eUS does not have a congress to lower Worker Tax which was Income Tax of 25% , like why admin left us with this the effect of Income Tax and Worker Tax are two completely different ! so exchanging the two numbers with no regards to those who cannot change it is just not fair ,  other countries are suffering from this like Canada , after more than 6 months of occupation their community is dying 

Edited by Maxwell Wolf, 13 August 2013 - 11:03 AM.

• StrahmDude likes this

#3 rathbone93

rathbone93

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationThe Kingdom of Mercia

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:47 AM

I think the work tax is far and away the stupidest, least thought-through "improvement" to the game that has been made since I've been playing (2 years to the day now). There needs to be a mechanism for struggling players to be able to generate even a little bit of revenue on their own – working in your own companies shouldn't be taxed. Countries can – and do – already heavily tax employees. As Muresan and Maxwell noted above, there's many countries where there isn't an effective enough government to set and manage appropriate tax rates.

What this game needs isn't more government involvement/taxation – it's more ways for players to be independent from governments. There's the mercenary medal, but it isn't matched by a set of game rules that facilitate players who wish not to be governed nor protected by a home government.

• rainy sunday and Klimero like this

--rathbone93 (Turkiye Muhafizlari div4)

#4 Klounas

Klounas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 07:25 AM

yeah and in some countries (ex. Lithunia) average salary is 150cc, which hurts a lot even with 1% Tax.

Edited by Lurk, 16 August 2013 - 07:30 AM.

• Maxwell Wolf likes this

#5 KAJITONG

KAJITONG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 03:08 PM

pejwan

#6 StrahmDude

StrahmDude

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 09:43 PM

Their is already a tax when selling the items, but why is their a tax when making them?! This tax will only hurt the player and will not do any good. Any itelligent country should set the tax to 1%

• Maxwell Wolf likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Work Tax

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users