24 replies to this topic

#21 Henry Pfeiffer Arundel

Henry Pfeiffer Arundel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 02:05 PM

We had tiered training, they got rid of it because the system we have now encourages people to spend money on gold.

#22 Shiina Sayane

Shiina Sayane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 02:06 PM

Sure implent this change if you want the game to be destroyed.

I am playing since four year and I train and work everyday,why should I be punished being LOYAL erepublik player?

1,Erepublik unique because it have no limit while other games have limits so after a year play you have nothing to do therefore you stop playing,erepublik have the most loyal old playerbase because of str system....I dont want erepublik to become like other boring games with limited growth.

So in the you say stop linear strength gain for old playerbase...or just limit str.

Nonsense

This str gain system is the most reasonable change they ever introduced to the military module and keept for long time.

linear strength measures exactly how much you invested in fighting,and is independent of any changes to other formulas. 

remember what happened back then when V2 nerfed the str of old players I nearly quited and erepublik lost thousands of players almost closed in the end.

#23 CoskunYunusEmre

CoskunYunusEmre

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationIstanbul

Posted 12 August 2013 - 02:43 PM

That's wacky idea. NN.

nick: CoskunYunusEmre

channel: #CYE.office

Lazocracy est imperare orbi universo!!!

#24 Minami Saki

Minami Saki

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 09:28 PM

today

new player: 0 STR

my: 52907 STR

new player: 133243 STR

my: 186150 STR

I think the situation is unfair. I don't want invite the new player to this game because it become unreasonable when they will reach to D4.

#25 don hrleone

don hrleone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 10:21 PM

You guys have to understand that there must be diffrence between those who and who don't buy gold.

That's the way it is.

obqm.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users