•     

Photo

Adding New Countries To Erepublik

World War

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

Poll: Adding New Countries To Erepublik (543 member(s) have cast votes)

Which Other Countries Should Be Added?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 Cesar Vialpando MNE

Cesar Vialpando MNE

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationeMontenegro

Posted 14 August 2013 - 09:16 PM

Kosovo is in this game. It's Serbian. What is wrong with you people?

• alQaddafi likes this

#42 Nelkosan

Nelkosan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 14 August 2013 - 09:48 PM

1. Add SouthPole, reason: the nazis are hiding there and developing weapons

2. Add Moon, same reason as 1. 

Yeah, great movie o/

kife.jpg

#43 Kaad

Kaad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 14 August 2013 - 10:13 PM

Admins are actually counting the internet user to check the number of RL citizens. This is not accurate at all! Some people have a foreign internet. Lets speak about Luxembourg which is one of the richest country in the world. 40% of the residents have not the RL Luxembourg CS! I am leaving just next to the Luxembourg borders, I have the Luxembourg citizenship rl but my internet (so my ip) is belgian! That makes me belgian to the eRepublik team.

Second problem is the lack of communication between admins and players. Some players comes up with a great team and great ideas but are not listen. The admins should keep contact with them and try to see if it would work. Because a new country need first very active and motivated players, that are ready to act as an unified government: create irc, forums, newspapers, setup a party and a MU... Some teams worked on that like for Luxembourg which I am in, and could already act if the country was implented.

Other problem, PTO. Admins SHOULD have the power to remove CS of people who are clearely acting as PTOer. It is also up to the country to have a working immigration office, blocking suspected PTOers. Citizenship removal/change must be part of the admin tools. That simple thing could end the PTO threat for ever in any country.

Other problem, it is economic. Small countries with only one region will earn +-15000cc, that is not enough to supply daily fighters and sign mpp. I may suggest each capital city of a country bring 2x more golds than any other regions. That could solve those problems. Admins should also give at the begining some cc in reserve for the country, in order to have saves as other country have.

So which country should we add? I really think each country with a project must be integrate in eRepublik. Some project comes up, but without answer for the eRepublik team, they left the game. 100 people needed? Yes, I maybe saw 100 rl luxembourger over my elife, but they all left becaus etheir country was not on the map...

Last word will be about controversial states, such as Kosovo and Palestine. Those should be voted by the players as it was done for Kosovo or not in eRepublik at all! We don't want hate message on eRepublik like we can see everyday between Greece/Macedonia and Serbia/Kosovo.

Long life to new countries on eRepublik!

• towyl, azurthedictator and Utat like this

#44 MisziPL

MisziPL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 11:32 PM

Maybe add FYROM cuz i don't see them on the map.

#45 Dillan Stone

Dillan Stone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 02:14 AM

Other problem, it is economic. Small countries with only one region will earn +-15000cc, that is not enough to supply daily fighters and sign mpp. I may suggest each capital city of a country bring 2x more golds than any other regions. That could solve those problems. Admins should also give at the begining some cc in reserve for the country, in order to have saves as other country have.

Last word will be about controversial states, such as Kosovo and Palestine. Those should be voted by the players as it was done for Kosovo or not in eRepublik at all! We don't want hate message on eRepublik like we can see everyday between Greece/Macedonia and Serbia/Kosovo.

As to the first point, I think it would be ok for a capital city to be more economically important than the non-capital territories, but only if it's held by its original owner - if it's occupied, it loses the bonus during the occupation.  Otherwise that only makes further incentives for long term invasions of small countries, and defeats the purpose of adding them entirely.

As for the controversial states, the fact that we still see these controversies ongoing constantly irrespective of player votes on the matter shows that it will simply continue.  There's a lot of emotional investment certain nations and aspiring states have towards certain territories - see the Argentinians petitioning over the Maldivas/Falklands, for example.  None of that is going away anytime soon, at least not until I singlehandedly conquer the entire RL world and make everyone equally slaves under me.  

... whoops, did I say that out loud?  Sorry.

#46 Tatjana Janeska

Tatjana Janeska

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationLiechtenstein

Posted 15 August 2013 - 05:48 AM

When Africa is added, I support Gabon, Mali and Central African Republic of being new powers!

HAIL EGABON!!!

HAIL EMALI!

HAIL ECENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC!

#47 Rusto

Rusto

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 06:26 AM

Vietnam have huge playerbase.

#48 mib boby

mib boby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 15 August 2013 - 08:40 AM

new countries? okey... new chances to make PTO! :>

Edited by mib boby, 15 August 2013 - 08:50 AM.

• towyl likes this

Miauuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

#49 RoaiTG

RoaiTG

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 01:05 PM

new countries? okey... new chances to make PTO! :>

dude is that southpark character in your avatar? hard to figure

#50 Arcanic Mindje

Arcanic Mindje

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationMorocco and England

Posted 15 August 2013 - 06:11 PM

There is a massive spot missingin Africa :3 eMorocco

Aftee all there is many RL Moroccans on eRep but in different countries like Canada France Netherlands Belgium and Italy even USA or some like me England and Moroccan IP c:

After all we should make some countries in Africa :3

#51 Arry Stark

Arry Stark

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 06:20 PM

Whole the world is the best option. Everyone will enjoy - citizens their eCountries and eCitizens new eCountries to conquer.

#52 Kemal Ergenekon

Kemal Ergenekon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Locationhttp://inciswf.com/1304375737.swf

Posted 15 August 2013 - 06:23 PM

zx5kdj.jpg

Add the new gold drain admins :3

• towyl likes this

#53 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 15 August 2013 - 06:57 PM

Admins are actually counting the internet user to check the number of RL citizens. This is not accurate at all! Some people have a foreign internet. Lets speak about Luxembourg which is one of the richest country in the world. 40% of the residents have not the RL Luxembourg CS! I am leaving just next to the Luxembourg borders, I have the Luxembourg citizenship rl but my internet (so my ip) is belgian! That makes me belgian to the eRepublik team.

Second problem is the lack of communication between admins and players. Some players comes up with a great team and great ideas but are not listen. The admins should keep contact with them and try to see if it would work. Because a new country need first very active and motivated players, that are ready to act as an unified government: create irc, forums, newspapers, setup a party and a MU... Some teams worked on that like for Luxembourg which I am in, and could already act if the country was implented.

Other problem, PTO. Admins SHOULD have the power to remove CS of people who are clearely acting as PTOer. It is also up to the country to have a working immigration office, blocking suspected PTOers. Citizenship removal/change must be part of the admin tools. That simple thing could end the PTO threat for ever in any country.

So which country should we add? I really think each country with a project must be integrate in eRepublik. Some project comes up, but without answer for the eRepublik team, they left the game. 100 people needed? Yes, I maybe saw 100 rl luxembourger over my elife, but they all left becaus etheir country was not on the map...

Palestine ? theirs no such country and never was , the region belonged to Jordan \ Egypt \ Syria they lost wars which they started and so lost those territories cause when you start a war you should consider you CAN LOOSE and you wont get your territories back.

#54 ArlinDx

ArlinDx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationEarth , Solar System , Milky Way , Universe

Posted 17 August 2013 - 01:51 PM

there's no point in adding new countries if they don't have at least 100-200 rl players , the countries would get PTO-ed and nothing significantly would change. 

#55 Nikola..Tesla

Nikola..Tesla

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 02:49 PM

Palestine!

#56 Kaad

Kaad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 18 August 2013 - 12:48 AM

there's no point in adding new countries if they don't have at least 100-200 rl players , the countries would get PTO-ed and nothing significantly would change. 

Most of them are leaving because they can't register on their country...

• towyl likes this

#57 towyl

towyl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 02:31 AM

Agreed. 

#58 Clydeo

Clydeo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 03:11 AM

Agreed

Edited by Clydeo, 18 August 2013 - 03:13 AM.

#59 ArlinDx

ArlinDx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationEarth , Solar System , Milky Way , Universe

Posted 18 August 2013 - 11:15 AM

I understand you , but most of the countries were added when the admins were sure that they have enough rl players which are mostly located in rl friendly countries  , the same happened with Albania , there were around 200 alb players in US , I heard serbs were playing in greece before their country was added as so on. 

There's always the problem : Can the country get a babyboom in short time after it is added or will the PTO react faster , just remember what croats did to serbia in its first months :D 

• Kaad likes this

#60 mousss

mousss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 10:34 PM

add azerbaijan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users