•     

Photo

Communism Vs Capitalism Vs Fascism

• Please log in to reply
176 replies to this topic

Poll: Communism Vs Capitalism Vs Fascism

Which do you prefer?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#61 Hades III

Hades III

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationBonjik's basement

Posted 14 August 2013 - 01:56 PM

>ahahaha, Didn't you just post a few minutes ago that 'I do not see why man should not be as cruel as nature'.

And do you see me bitching around about that? I'm simply posting fact with some personal opinion.

>The Partisans and Chetniks were conducting retribution and revenge, The Ustase were just conducting what their Nazi overlords told them too on already marginalised and weak minorities.

"Ustashe did terrible things so in order to prove how bad they are we are going to do terrible shit aswell" - partizan logic

I'm not even going to comment about chetnik part, at least partizans had some sort of valid goal. Chetniks wanted Great Serbia which is equivalent to me wanting to have sex with Dio. 

>The soldiers had warnings to surrender or they'd meet a 'merciless response'... the promise was kept.

And they did. Of course some tryed to pull some shit, but most already accepted defeat. Trust me, my grandfather was there.

hail satan

#62 Ayame Crocodile

Ayame Crocodile

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 02:00 PM

When you're willing to murder civilians and then fight a war to continue doing it. What do you expect the result will be if your enemy wins the war?

It was an inhumane response, but in anger inhumane things happen.

It's like murderers, rapists and paedophiles that end up in jail and then get killed by other prisoners when they find out what they did.

No one is right, but one of them did give justification for it.

#63 Hades III

Hades III

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 02:08 PM

>When you're willing to murder civilians and then fight a war to continue doing it. What do you expect the result will be if your enemy wins the war?

You keep being wrong. I'm not complaining about the fact they did it, I'm complaining about the fact that people like you try to cover the facts with shit like "we were just fighting back". If you wanted to have the right to say that, then you should have done things by the book. You lowered yourself to Nazi level and now at least have guts to accept it. 

You trying to justify Bleiburg is like me trying to justify Jasnovac. We can both keep doing it, but we both know we are talking bullshit.

hail satan

#64 Ayame Crocodile

Ayame Crocodile

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 02:43 PM

>When you're willing to murder civilians and then fight a war to continue doing it. What do you expect the result will be if your enemy wins the war?

You keep being wrong. I'm not complaining about the fact they did it, I'm complaining about the fact that people like you try to cover the facts with shit like "we were just fighting back". If you wanted to have the right to say that, then you should have done things by the book. You lowered yourself to Nazi level and now at least have guts to accept it. 

You trying to justify Bleiburg is like me trying to justify Jasnovac. We can both keep doing it, but we both know we are talking bullshit.

Not trying to make excuses or glorify it, Already said it was inhumane and wrong. Just that it was in response to earlier atrocities.

Basically 'An eye for an eye only makes the whole world blind'. 

If I'm being honest I was just trying to A. Rile you up and B. Show how dumb that Hitler quote is.

Pretty obvious no one really wants humanity to be cruel to each other, just when they're in a position of strength some people think they'll be there forever and it's fine for them to be vicious and violent but they never want the tables to turn and it to happen to them.

Edited by Ayame Crocodile, 14 August 2013 - 02:43 PM.

#65 Hades III

Hades III

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 02:48 PM

Not trying to make excuses or glorify it, Already said it was inhumane and wrong. Just that it was in response to earlier atrocities.

Basically 'An eye for an eye only makes the whole world blind'. 

If I'm being honest I was just trying to A. Rile you up and B. Show how dumb that Hitler quote is.

Pretty obvious no one really wants humanity to be cruel to each other, just when they're in a position of strength some people think they'll be there forever and it's fine for them to be vicious and violent but they never want the tables to turn and it to happen to them.

Don't get me wrong, I still stand by that quote. #Nazi 

>B. Show how dumb that Hitler quote is.

But it isn't. We are a part of nature and nature is cruel. If one choses to live by that quote, I don't see anything bad with it. Of course, he'll probably end up in jail, but he lived his life to the fullest.

hail satan

#66 Ayame Crocodile

Ayame Crocodile

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 02:51 PM

And if everyone chose to live by that quote, The whole world would be perpetually miserable.

But by all means go for it, Just expect plenty of people to want you dead and a few to try to make sure of it.

#67 Hades III

Hades III

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 02:54 PM

And if everyone chose to live by that quote, The whole world would be perpetually miserable.

But by all means go for it, Just expect plenty of people to want you dead and a few to try to make sure of it.

I might like that quote but I'm not planning to live by it. If I were to, that would mean I'm an extreme anarchist, and I hate those faggot just a bit less than I do communists.

hail satan

#68 Ayame Crocodile

Ayame Crocodile

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 03:12 PM

I might like that quote but I'm not planning to live by it. If I were to, that would mean I'm an extreme anarchist, and I hate those faggot just a bit less than I do communists.

Nah, Some of the most cruel people are cops and soldiers bro.

#69 Hades III

Hades III

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 03:17 PM

Nah, Some of the most cruel people are cops and soldiers bro.

Don't judge everyone based on USA's standards. Cops where I live are p cool guys. 

If you're talking about police during riots, then most of the time I get a hard on when I see police beating hipsters.

Edited by Hades III, 14 August 2013 - 03:17 PM.

hail satan

#70 Ayame Crocodile

Ayame Crocodile

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 04:07 PM

U wot m8.

I'm not an Amerikunt.

#71 Hades III

Hades III

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 04:12 PM

U wot m8.

I'm not an Amerikunt.

Welp, mostly Amerifats complain about police. Sure, you'll run across few dickheads in every country, but generally police isn't that bad.

hail satan

#72 Rona1d

Rona1d

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationTegucigalpa, Honduras

Posted 14 August 2013 - 05:40 PM

00-unknown-artist-were-coming-to-the-vic

#73 invaluable

invaluable

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 363 posts
  • LocationPakistan

Posted 14 August 2013 - 05:41 PM

fuk

yall  commies

f8RA4.gif

#74 Cesar Vialpando MNE

Cesar Vialpando MNE

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationeMontenegro

Posted 14 August 2013 - 09:35 PM

Communism  :D

#75 Joy Stick

Joy Stick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 10:29 PM

I have no idea who's Pavelic and dafauq is partizan but I enjoy your argument

Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn.gif

Edited by Joy Stick, 14 August 2013 - 10:29 PM.

#76 Hades III

Hades III

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 10:33 PM

Neither do we, we just love to shout at each other :D

• Joy Stick likes this

hail satan

#77 MostarskiJugosloven

MostarskiJugosloven

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 10:50 PM

Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn.gif

Ante Pavelić was the Fascist leader of NDH(Independent State of Croatia) which was a Nazi Puppet State. He lead the Ustasha which were traitors of the people and killed thousands of Serbs,Bošnjaks and Pro-Partizan Croats. The Partizans on the other hand were the Pro-Communist, Multi Ethnic, Guerilla Fighting force of Yugoslavia. They combated the Ustasha,Nazis,Italians,Chetniks((Essentialy Serbian Ustasha)) and sometimes Bulgarians. As the war entered its last stages it was obvious to the Fascists that they were going to lose. However they didn't want to surrender to the Partizans so they fled Yugoslavia and tried to get over the Austrian border were they could surrender to the British. However the British turned them back towards the Partizans. This is when the Bleiburg Massacre happened. It isn't 100% known what happened there, some people claim that when the Ustasha tried to surrender the Partizans opened fire on them and killed them, and some people say that the Black Legion, the elite Ustasha unit went around and killed people for not fighting to the last moment.

#78 Joy Stick

Joy Stick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 10:53 PM

Ante Pavelić was the Fascist leader of NDH(Independent State of Croatia) which was a Nazi Puppet State. He lead the Ustasha which were traitors of the people and killed thousands of Serbs,Bošnjaks and Pro-Partizan Croats. The Partizans on the other hand were the Pro-Communist, Multi Ethnic, Guerilla Fighting force of Yugoslavia. They combated the Ustasha,Nazis,Italians,Chetniks((Essentialy Serbian Ustasha)) and sometimes Bulgarians. As the war entered its last stages it was obvious to the Fascists that they were going to lose. However they didn't want to surrender to the Partizans so they fled Yugoslavia and tried to get over the Austrian border were they could surrender to the British. However the British turned them back towards the Partizans. This is when the Bleiburg Massacre happened. It isn't 100% known what happened there, some people claim that when the Ustasha tried to surrender the Partizans opened fire on them and killed them, and some people say that the Black Legion, the elite Ustasha unit went around and killed people for not fighting to the last moment.

t_give_a_fuck_3643.jpg

• Hades III likes this

#79 Hades III

Hades III

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 11:00 PM

> He lead the Ustasha which were traitors of the people and killed thousands of Serbs,Bošnjaks and Pro-Partizan Croats. The Partizans on the other hand were the Pro-Communist, Multi Ethnic, Guerilla Fighting force of Yugoslavia.

Here, people, you have a typical example of communist propaganda. I have yet to meet a yugonostalgic who will man up and addmit that partizans were just another savage military unit from balkans, and that is percieved as good simply because they won.

Edited by Hades III, 14 August 2013 - 11:00 PM.

hail satan

#80 Joy Stick

Joy Stick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 11:10 PM

I googled partizan, all I got was some football club and then I thought

tumblr_mi4t3mENEH1rhbv63o1_400.jpg

And then I thought,

well Yugoslavia made the Yugo

hmm

by simple logic if the country was as sucky as the car then the units fighting for it would be sucky as well

3ohae9.jpg

Now shut the *uck up and let's moke Stalin :D

stalin_o_214826.jpg

Edited by Joy Stick, 14 August 2013 - 11:13 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users