•     

Photo

Communism Vs Capitalism Vs Fascism

• Please log in to reply
176 replies to this topic

Poll: Communism Vs Capitalism Vs Fascism

Which do you prefer?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#81 MostarskiJugosloven

MostarskiJugosloven

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 11:17 PM

> He lead the Ustasha which were traitors of the people and killed thousands of Serbs,Bošnjaks and Pro-Partizan Croats. The Partizans on the other hand were the Pro-Communist, Multi Ethnic, Guerilla Fighting force of Yugoslavia.

Here, people, you have a typical example of communist propaganda. I have yet to meet a yugonostalgic who will man up and addmit that partizans were just another savage military unit from balkans, and that is percieved as good simply because they won.

You will never meet a yugonostalgic like that because they weren't just another savage military unit from the Balkans like the Chetniks and Ustasha. The Partizans accepted all into their ranks and went around defending the PEOPLE of Yugoslavia from the Fascist scum.

#82 Gorith Nickshiluth

Gorith Nickshiluth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 11:21 PM

A number of Partisan units, and the local population in some areas, engaged in mass murder in the immediate postwar period against perceived Axis sympathizers, collaborators, and/or fascists. The best known incidents include the Bleiburg massacre, the foibe massacres, and the killings in Bačka.

The Bleiburg massacre was the retribution enacted by the Partisans on the retreating column of Chetnik and Slovene Home Guard troops, and soldiers of the Armed Forces of the Independent State of Croatia and thousands of civilians that were retreating towards Austria in an attempt to surrender to western Allied forces. The "foibe massacres" draw their name from the "foibe" pits in which Croatian Partisans of the 8th Dalmatian Corps (often along with groups of angry civilian locals) shot Italian fascists, and suspected (or even alleged) collaborationists and/or separatists, in retribution to the

decades-long Italian oppression they experienced. According to a mixed Slovene-Italian historical commission[78] established in 1993, which investigated only on what happened in places included in present-day Italy and Slovenia, the killings seemed to proceed from endeavors to remove persons linked with fascism (regardless of their personal responsibility), and endeavors to carry out preventive cleansing of real, potential or only alleged opponents of the Communist government. The 1944-1945 killings in Bačka were similar in nature and entailed the killing of Hungarian fascist separatists, and their suspected affiliates, without regard to their personal responsibility.

There were also differences between the conduct of Partisans from different areas. For example, in Ajdovščina Slovenian Partisans and the local garrison of (Austrian) German forces agreed to abstain from any further fighting in the closing days of the war, with the German garrison agreeing to be disarmed. When Partisans from the other parts of Yugoslavia entered the village, the unarmed Austrians were shot in cold blood, something not received well by the Slovene Partisans.[citation needed]

The numbers of dead due to Italian, German and collaborationist organised killings, however, far outstrip even the most lavish estimates of the Partisan crimes' death toll. Indeed, the Partisans didn't have an official genocidal agenda (unlike the Ustaše, the Chetniks, the Italians, and the Germans), as their cardinal ideal was the "brotherhood and unity" of all Yugoslav nations (the phrase became the motto for the new Yugoslavia). The country suffered between 900,000 and 1,150,000 civilian and military dead during the Axis occupation.[79] Only a small fraction constitute civilians actually killed by the Partisans.

This controversial chapter of Partisan history was a taboo subject for conversation in the SFR Yugoslavia until the late 1980s, and as a result, decades of official silence created a reaction in the form of numerous data manipulation for nationalist propaganda purposes.[80]

I'm Vahir. Refer me as such.

What to do if you have a mobile phone flying towards you at relativistic speeds: think of how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn't been good to you so far (which, given your current circumstances, seems more likely): think of how lucky you are that it won't be bothering you much longer.

#83 Hades III

Hades III

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationBonjik's basement

Posted 14 August 2013 - 11:24 PM

You will never meet a yugonostalgic like that because they weren't just another savage military unit from the Balkans like the Chetniks and Ustasha. The Partizans accepted all into their ranks and went around defending the PEOPLE of Yugoslavia from the Fascist scum.

Yes, and Ustashe were defending PEOPLE from communist scum while Chetniks were defending their PEOPLE against those who didn't want Great Serbia. 

Let's keep jerking each other off like this till we get sick.

I swear, all yugonostalgics should just die out. You are the cancer that's keeping ex-Yugoslavia focused on past instead of future. 

• cecenija likes this

hail satan

#84 Hades III

Hades III

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 11:27 PM

@Vahir, it was never a debate about who killed more because that part is obvious.

hail satan

#85 cecenija

cecenija

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 11:35 PM

@Vahir, it was never a debate about who killed more because that part is obvious.

yes, the partisans did :)

they killed around 200 000 - 400 000 Croats altough Ustashe killed only 45 000 Serbs

Edited by cecenija, 14 August 2013 - 11:35 PM.

#86 cecenija

cecenija

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 11:36 PM

hahahahaha

partisans defended the people?

hahahahaha

yeah, you really defend someone when robbing him  :ph34r:

they stole cattle,food,materials...

you would either give it away or die, real helpers I see

#87 Gorith Nickshiluth

Gorith Nickshiluth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 11:37 PM

yes, the partisans did :)

they killed around 200 000 - 400 000 Croats altough Ustashe killed only 45 000 Serbs

Except not.

Read the quote, plz.

Edited by Gorith Nickshiluth, 14 August 2013 - 11:37 PM.

What to do if you have a mobile phone flying towards you at relativistic speeds: think of how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn't been good to you so far (which, given your current circumstances, seems more likely): think of how lucky you are that it won't be bothering you much longer.

#88 cecenija

cecenija

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 11:38 PM

Except not.

Read the quote, plz.

wikipedia copy&paste...

that quote is filled with pure bullshit

Edited by cecenija, 14 August 2013 - 11:39 PM.

#89 cecenija

cecenija

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 11:45 PM

Yeah, they came to someone and say

Fight for us or die

Partisans accepting everyone since 1941 \o

Edited by cecenija, 14 August 2013 - 11:46 PM.

#90 Gorith Nickshiluth

Gorith Nickshiluth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 11:47 PM

The atomic bombings of the cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki in Japan were conducted by the United States during the final stages of World War II in 1945. The two events are the only use of nuclear weapons in war to date.

Wikipedia copy paste. Cearly complete bullshit, amirite?

#91 cecenija

cecenija

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 11:51 PM

4e5b3a0cd2_tumblr-m78n2e4wtc1rb5dcbo1-50

hahahaha, the stupidity, it burns

do you even know wikipedia is not used as evidence?

wikipedia is edited by common people just as you and me so some information is correct and some isn't

#92 Hades III

Hades III

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 11:52 PM

Knock it off Vahir. As I said, this was never about the number of people either side killed, it was about the fact that yugonostalgic communists try to portrate partisans as saint or a good side, which they most certainly are not.

hail satan

#93 Gorith Nickshiluth

Gorith Nickshiluth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 11:55 PM

4e5b3a0cd2_tumblr-m78n2e4wtc1rb5dcbo1-50

hahahaha, the stupidity, it burns

do you even know wikipedia is not used as evidence?

wikipedia is edited by common people just as you and me so some information is correct and some isn't

Believe it or not, I find Wikipedia's information more reliable than a number some guy on a forum pulled out of his ass. Provide your source and maybe I won't dismiss you as much.

Knock it off Vahir. As I said, this was never about the number of people either side killed, it was about the fact that yugonostalgic communists try to portrate partisans as saint or a good side, which they most certainly are not.

Down, kitty. It's not me disputing the numbers, it's him. I wasn't contradicting you.

#94 cecenija

cecenija

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:01 AM

Believe it or not, I find Wikipedia's information more reliable than a number some guy on a forum pulled out of his ass. Provide your source and maybe I won't dismiss you as much.

Down, kitty. It's not me disputing the numbers, it's him. I wasn't contradicting you.

goy6.png

It's on wikipedia it must be true!!

http://en.wikipedia....Cup#Honour_Roll

Edited by cecenija, 15 August 2013 - 12:02 AM.

#95 Hades III

Hades III

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:02 AM

Ups, it's been a while since I had one of these discussions. 

I can feel the blood pumping, adrenaline rushing, anger bursting and my boner increasing

MEEEEEEEOW

scary_wildcat-8962.jpg

hail satan

#96 Flaco Jimenez

Flaco Jimenez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:03 AM

tito-zmagoviti.jpg

He is laughing at you. 

1029831-1.png

To a kid lookin' up to me , Life ain't nothin but bitches and money. 

Warrior/Poet: Ice Cube. 

#97 Panis

Panis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationPakistan

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:04 AM

Kosovo is Serbia

"Friendships will last longer than this game ever will" -Dr Hugh Jardon

#98 Gorith Nickshiluth

Gorith Nickshiluth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:05 AM

goy6.png

It's on wikipedia it must be true!!

http://en.wikipedia....Cup#Honour_Roll

If you'll check the article, you'll notice that it's no longer there. Perhaps because Wikipedia has editors, who filter content which is erronous or unsourced. You have yet to provide such a source, and as far as I know nobody edits your posts for innacuracies (Though they probably should), so yeah, I still trust Wikipedia more than you.

#99 Hades III

Hades III

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:05 AM

250px-Grave_of_the_marshal_Tito_in_The_H

He ain't laughing no more. 

hail satan

#100 Flaco Jimenez

Flaco Jimenez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:06 AM

Unless he enjoys hell...No. 

1029831-1.png

To a kid lookin' up to me , Life ain't nothin but bitches and money. 

Warrior/Poet: Ice Cube. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users