•     

Photo

Communism Vs Capitalism Vs Fascism

• Please log in to reply
176 replies to this topic

Poll: Communism Vs Capitalism Vs Fascism

Which do you prefer?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#101 cecenija

cecenija

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:07 AM

If you'll check the article, you'll notice that it's no longer there. Perhaps because Wikipedia has editors, who filter content which is erronous or unsourced. You have yet to provide such a source, and as far as I know nobody edits your posts for innacuracies (Though they probably should), so yeah, I still trust Wikipedia more than you.

it was removed by and autobot, but if you check it again...

zy2bnjD.png

wikipedia has only around 100 workers out of millions of pages ;)

only people like me and you will remove this gay stuff,

the autobot removed it because it was too obvious, but if you don't remove this it will most probably be there for months, even years and if low visited probably forever  :)

Edited by cecenija, 15 August 2013 - 12:11 AM.

#102 Gorith Nickshiluth

Gorith Nickshiluth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:16 AM

Even if the non-obscure articles were subject to constant vandalizations, Wikipedia would still be a more credible source than you, because, again, wikipedia gives its sources and is edited for innacuracies. Which is more than you've done, because, again, you have yet to offer a source for your number.

I'm Vahir. Refer me as such.

What to do if you have a mobile phone flying towards you at relativistic speeds: think of how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn't been good to you so far (which, given your current circumstances, seems more likely): think of how lucky you are that it won't be bothering you much longer.

#103 MostarskiJugosloven

MostarskiJugosloven

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:19 AM

Yes, and Ustashe were defending PEOPLE from communist scum while Chetniks were defending their PEOPLE against those who didn't want Great Serbia. 

Let's keep jerking each other off like this till we get sick.

I swear, all yugonostalgics should just die out. You are the cancer that's keeping ex-Yugoslavia focused on past instead of future.

No Ustasha were defending Fascist Croats and Chetniks were defending Royalist Serbs. Partisans were defending Croats Bošnjaks and Serbs.

hahahahaha
partisans defended the people?
hahahahaha

yeah, you really defend someone when robbing him  :ph34r:
they stole cattle,food,materials...

you would either give it away or die, real helpers I see

LOLOLOL So I guess Ustasha went around helping people by taking their lives, forcing them to Convert or making them leave their homes... Damn these guys deserve a medal! ;)
Jokes aside...please tell me how you can respect Ustashas when there is overwhelming proof of their atrocities. Also are you from Dalmatia?

#104 cecenija

cecenija

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:20 AM

Even if the non-obscure articles were subject to constant vandalizations, Wikipedia would still be a more credible source than you, because, again, wikipedia gives its sources and is edited for innacuracies. Which is more than you've done, because, again, you have yet to offer a source for your number.

I can give you wikipedia entry for that in less then a minute but I choose not to as it isn't the way to go and by the way I wasn't saying my numbers were right  I was just saying yours were wrong ;)

#105 Gorith Nickshiluth

Gorith Nickshiluth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:23 AM

I can give you wikipedia entry for that in less then a minute but I choose not to as it isn't the way to go and by the way I wasn't saying my numbers were right  I was just saying yours were wrong ;)

Assuming that everything on Wikipedia is wrong is madness. Take the article on the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki I quoted; Are you saying that, just because Wikipedia says they happened, we need to assume they didn't? Because that's a pretty stupid way to look at it.

What to do if you have a mobile phone flying towards you at relativistic speeds: think of how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn't been good to you so far (which, given your current circumstances, seems more likely): think of how lucky you are that it won't be bothering you much longer.

#106 cecenija

cecenija

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:24 AM

No Ustasha were defending Fascist Croats and Chetniks were defending Royalist Serbs. Partisans were defending Croats Bošnjaks and Serbs. LOLOLOL So I guess Ustasha went around helping people by taking their lives, forcing them to Convert or making them leave their homes... Damn these guys deserve a medal! ;)
Jokes aside...please tell me how you can respect Ustashas when there is overwhelming proof of their atrocities. Also are you from Dalmatia?

please tell me you're kidding..

we've been trough these, partisans haven't defended anyone, they were a group of barbaric savages killing and stealing from the people

don't change the subject, everyone is familliar with the ustasha crimes but jeeh why don't we learn in school what partisans did?

oh yeah, they're fucking commies and rules don't apply to them..

who says I respect Ustasha?

If I had to choose between 2 evil units, I would choose ustashe instead of the partisans as they brought much more damage

Edited by cecenija, 15 August 2013 - 12:25 AM.

#107 cecenija

cecenija

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:26 AM

Assuming that everything on Wikipedia is wrong is madness. Take the article on the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki I quoted; Are you saying that, just because Wikipedia says they happened, we need to assume they didn't? Because that's a pretty stupid way to look at it.

it's not like that, but the numbers you said are ridiculous, and even if they are reall partisans still did half of the crimes..

#108 Flaco Jimenez

Flaco Jimenez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:27 AM

Is this foreplay? 

I think you are coming on to Vahir. 

• Gorith Nickshiluth likes this

1029831-1.png

To a kid lookin' up to me , Life ain't nothin but bitches and money. 

Warrior/Poet: Ice Cube. 

#109 Gorith Nickshiluth

Gorith Nickshiluth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:30 AM

Is this foreplay? 

I think you are coming on to Vahir. 

I hope not, I have a strict "No sex with third worlders" rule.

• Flaco Jimenez likes this

#110 MostarskiJugosloven

MostarskiJugosloven

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:30 AM

please tell me you're kidding..

we've been trough these, partisans haven't defended anyone, they were a group of barbaric savages killing and stealing from the people

don't change the subject, everyone is familliar with the ustasha crimes but jeeh why don't we learn in school what partisans did?
oh yeah, they're fucking commies and rules don't apply to them..

who says I respect Ustasha?

If I had to choose between 2 evil units, I would choose ustashe instead of the partisans as they brought much more damage

What damage? Didn't defend anyone? If so why did everyone flock to the Partizans? Because they fought the Ustasha who were exterminating Serbs and same with the Chetniks! My friend it is a proven fact, the Ustasha did FAR more damage. And don't tell me I don't know what I am saying, my grandpas brother was one.

#111 Hades III

Hades III

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationBonjik's basement

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:31 AM

>No Ustasha were defending Fascist Croats and Chetniks were defending Royalist Serbs. Partisans were defending Croats Bošnjaks and Serbs.

I'm not even going to try. I really hope you are just some 70+ years old communist relic. I refuse to believe there are younger people this delusional.

>LOLOLOL So I guess Ustasha went around helping people by taking their lives, forcing them to Convert or making them leave their homes... 

Partisans gave you a choice. You can either join their communist party or you will be left without job, gib more taxes and basically be a seconr rate citizen. Such nice people.

hail satan

#112 Hades III

Hades III

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:33 AM

What damage? Didn't defend anyone? If so why did everyone flock to the Partizans? Because they fought the Ustasha who were exterminating Serbs and same with the Chetniks! My friend it is a proven fact, the Ustasha did FAR more damage. And don't tell me I don't know what I am saying, my grandpas brother was one.

No, everyone joined once the war was over because they had no other choice. It was either that or unemployment or if you are loud enough Goli Otok.

Edited by Hades III, 15 August 2013 - 12:33 AM.

• cecenija likes this

hail satan

#113 Gorith Nickshiluth

Gorith Nickshiluth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:34 AM

I like how pretty much every thread about politics is taken over by yugofags.

#114 Hades III

Hades III

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:36 AM

I haven't had a raging boner like this in a long time. Sure brings back memories.

hail satan

#115 Flaco Jimenez

Flaco Jimenez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:40 AM

1029831-1.png

To a kid lookin' up to me , Life ain't nothin but bitches and money. 

Warrior/Poet: Ice Cube. 

#116 MostarskiJugosloven

MostarskiJugosloven

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:42 AM

>No Ustasha were defending Fascist Croats and Chetniks were defending Royalist Serbs. Partisans were defending Croats Bošnjaks and Serbs.

I'm not even going to try. I really hope you are just some 70+ years old communist relic. I refuse to believe there are younger people this delusional.

>LOLOLOL So I guess Ustasha went around helping people by taking their lives, forcing them to Convert or making them leave their homes... 

Partisans gave you a choice. You can either join their communist party or you will be left without job, gib more taxes and basically be a seconr rate citizen. Such nice people.

I'm a 14 year old who wish he was born in better times....
Because the Ustasha would have been better? My family knows people who weren't communist during Yugoslavia and lives very nice lives, and they were known in the town as non Commies.

No, everyone joined once the war was over because they had no other choice. It was either that or unemployment or if you are loud enough Goli Otok.

I really really hope you are kidding. If they all joined at the end of the war when the Partizans were winning how were they winning? Maybe because the people supported them more...

#117 Hades III

Hades III

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:50 AM

>I'm a 14 year old who wish he was born in better times....

Because the Ustasha would have been better? My family knows people who weren't communist during Yugoslavia and lives very nice lives, and they were known in the town as non Commies.

And I know people who went through hell because they didn't want to work with the regime. Few examples in my own family.

>I really really hope you are kidding. If they all joined at the end of the war when the Partizans were winning how were they winning? Maybe because the people supported them more... 

Yes, you had people from all ex-yugo countries who joined them. But most did after the war to blend in. Not that they cared.

And what do you think happened to those who didn't want to join? You never hear about them. Regular people who just wanted to be left alone without "yugoslav" bullshit? Families of ex soldiers of NDH? People who were forced to leave to other countries? What about them. All you hear is brotherhood and other propaganda making it seem like it was a time of peace. But it wasnt.

They just represed people and it blew into their face 45 years later when the war broke out. 

hail satan

#118 Ayame Crocodile

Ayame Crocodile

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 01:22 AM

They just represed people and it blew into their face 45 years later when the war broke out. 

45 years beats 15, amirite?

#119 MostarskiJugosloven

MostarskiJugosloven

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 01:49 AM

>I'm a 14 year old who wish he was born in better times....

And I know people who went through hell because they didn't want to work with the regime. Few examples in my own family.

>I really really hope you are kidding. If they all joined at the end of the war when the Partizans were winning how were they winning? Maybe because the people supported them more... 

Yes, you had people from all ex-yugo countries who joined them. But most did after the war to blend in. Not that they cared.
And what do you think happened to those who didn't want to join? You never hear about them. Regular people who just wanted to be left alone without "yugoslav" bullshit? Families of ex soldiers of NDH? People who were forced to leave to other countries? What about them. All you hear is brotherhood and other propaganda making it seem like it was a time of peace. But it wasnt.

Of course families with soldiers in NDH are going to go through hell, they were fighting against the country, it is only natural that they are punished for their crimes...
My family lived pretty well in Yugoslavia and only had good stories about it to share with me

#120 agent of chaos

agent of chaos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationSeanland Strong!

Posted 15 August 2013 - 02:44 AM

Fidel s2

Edited by agent of chaos, 15 August 2013 - 02:44 AM.

• PsyCoBolche likes this

♫ Primero hay que saber sufrir, después amar, después partir y al fin andar sin  pensamiento...  ♪ 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users