• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 mikimaus79

mikimaus79

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 03:15 PM

problem: you cant have manager work and economy ..... for economy you must have flow of goods and money. manager work make something from nothing

solution: just DISABLE MANAGER WORK and enable unlimited day work for all (but rise well lost when work on 20 or 50well) ... then i will find workers for all my managered firms, food will be more eaten, money will flow in circle and anyone will be happy

dreaming: today you can all day work, but tomorow you can fight for all money you earned, this will make more great battles where all nation can spend all stocks in one day and make some fights for remember .. like in old times

Edited by mikimaus79, 13 August 2013 - 03:16 PM.

• I am The Best23 and Sasha D like this

#2 prom2000

prom2000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 07:57 AM

yeah right, lets make all the people that use multies make even more multies and earn even more gold

#3 cc1432

cc1432

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 17 August 2013 - 10:16 AM

epic suggestion :))

you-fail-at-failing-at-failing-fail-demo

• Demonaire likes this

I am bound by rationality !

#4 Lumme

Lumme

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 10:23 PM

We can only dream about it :-/

#5 Nerazuman Lavirint

Nerazuman Lavirint

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 12:45 AM

Admins, if you read this, give us some sign?

#6 Marcel the Great

Marcel the Great

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 09:36 AM

Yeah, and make every company worthless...

It's good as long as we get a 100% Refund for already bought Raw Material Companies...

and maybe 55% for Updates of Factories.

#7 Lumme

Lumme

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 09:46 AM

Raw Material Companies are already worthless!!!  :) 

#8 Marcel the Great

Marcel the Great

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 12:06 PM

Well, they aren't.

They are useful, because they generate Raw material which you can sell on the Market.

Their worth are their daily profit.

#9 Nuketrooper315

Nuketrooper315

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 01:32 AM

Hi folks!

On topic - I don't think that disabling WaM is the proper solution. While it will cut the production drastically, in the beginning at least, it will royally screw up players, who have adapted to the current (lack of) economic module - mainly by building more companies. As it was not profitable to hire workers for the most part, people had to work in their companies by themselves, in order to score some profit. Disabling the WaM will leave those, who have invested in economic development, dead in the water, and while some scrubs may rejoice at the fact, keep in mind not everyone entered this game to click the "fight" button and beg for supplies on daily basis - or use a credit card all the time. There used to be other strategies - strenght through superiour economic power for instance. WaM has to stay in some form on another. Another solution is needed -or a massive reimbursement for the already invested resoureces in the production/processing plants.

Doubt is for the dying!

#10 Lumme

Lumme

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 12:48 PM

Well, they aren't.

They are useful, because they generate Raw material which you can sell on the Market.

Their worth are their daily profit.

The problem is to pep bought more before wam introduced. Now you can produce everything without any employees. So wyh should you buy anything? Well, maybe if you want to complete some mission or if the country you live in raises the wam taxes so you have to use the market.

Hi folks!

On topic - I don't think that disabling WaM is the proper solution. While it will cut the production drastically, in the beginning at least, it will royally screw up players, who have adapted to the current (lack of) economic module - mainly by building more companies. As it was not profitable to hire workers for the most part, people had to work in their companies by themselves, in order to score some profit. Disabling the WaM will leave those, who have invested in economic development, dead in the water, and while some scrubs may rejoice at the fact, keep in mind not everyone entered this game to click the "fight" button and beg for supplies on daily basis - or use a credit card all the time. There used to be other strategies - strenght through superiour economic power for instance. WaM has to stay in some form on another. Another solution is needed -or a massive reimbursement for the already invested resoureces in the production/processing plants.

When things changes it´s always somebody that lose on it. This happened even when the WAM introduced.

WAM helps admin to sell gold for irl money so i think WAM is here to stay. I remember when i earn 1 gold/day and i only work and I had no company at that time.

sry for my english =D

#11 Gixeska

Gixeska

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:11 AM

- Divide all actual productivity between 100.
- Allow unlimited work ( not only in Work as manager, in normal work too)

- Create a limit of works ( not of workers) for the companys.

WIN.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users