•     

Photo

We Have One We Have Two Where Is Three And Four?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 DiPink Pie

DiPink Pie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 01:00 PM

Death to TWO, life to THREE  :)

#22 Maze87

Maze87

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 01:17 PM

Death to TWO, life to THREE  :)

THoR EdEn
        =
   THREE          

I-see-what-you-did-there.jpg                    

#23 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 19 August 2013 - 01:40 PM

This is all because they made a stupid war model.

in V2 fighting required STRATEGY and so you could win the war even if your smaller , now large countries rape smaller ones cause you only need to click to fight so theirs only strength that counts and since they are occupation for long periods they cant grow and make baby booms,their populations dies out(In Israel we had 2k people then we had a Serb occupation for half a year , now we got barley 200 players ).

#24 ballistic94

ballistic94

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationIn your heart, baby! Just Kidding, Indonesia

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:35 PM

This is all because they made a stupid war model.

in V2 fighting required STRATEGY and so you could win the war even if your smaller , now large countries rape smaller ones cause you only need to click to fight so theirs only strength that counts and since they are occupation for long periods they cant grow and make baby booms,their populations dies out(In Israel we had 2k people then we had a Serb occupation for half a year , now we got barley 200 players ).

but war module in V2 needs a good internet connection (I don't have it) and V2 makes computer load slow. I think eRepublik team must make a module that using strategy but as light as this module

sorry for my bad english...  :)

#25 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:33 PM

but war module in V2 needs a good internet connection (I don't have it) and V2 makes computer load slow. I think eRepublik team must make a module that using strategy but as light as this module

sorry for my bad english...  :)

Well basically its not your fault its them having a bad server :P

But if they would had care a little they wouldn't had any lags in V2 , the server is also unready for the current tournament and lags like shit :lol:

#26 Pancho Cortez

Pancho Cortez

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationLa Plata, Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:27 PM

A restart is something that can't be done. That would mean that those who bought gold to get more companies, strength, etc. will lose all their money.

-A limit on the amount of mpps a country can sign and the amount of countries that can join an alliance would help in the creation of more alliances.

-Also an improvement on the military module which includes more strategy is important.

-Finally, a random relocation of the bonuses on the map once or twice a year.

I think that the three points will help create a fun and balanced game.

#27 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSouth of the clouds and north of the wind

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:28 AM

game needs morale like in tribal wars - if poland attacks the netherlands then they take a massive morale hit and have too fight much harder to win.  clearly they only declare wars anyway for the sake of keeping their players entertained.  this would actually entertain everyone.  the opposite need not apply btw positive morale for attacking a big country or it could.

also second thing is game needs to lessen the effects of a total wipe.  for example congress, and resource loss drives small countries to a perpetual state of seeking peace .  which is boring for their players.  which means less activity.  @ most congress must be reduced by say half of normal as well as resources must be reduced by at most 10% - 25%  and for each duplicate region we can add 10 more wrm of frm and 1 more WEPS above the normal bonuses.

The central concept must be the increase of player involvement .  if players of all countries is involved with some kind of war to hell the consequences then we will see an increase in players as well as a decrease in older players leaving.

mh4l.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users