• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Hugo Lilly

Hugo Lilly

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 07:29 PM

Currently my MU is asking for donations to the MU account, so we can buy supplies, and post combat orders.  It seems to me that MUs should generate cash on its own, from having active members. 

If an MU member works and trains, the MU should gain 1 CC.  If an MU member completes the daily order, the MU gains 5 CC.  If 50% of the MU completes the daily order, bonus 100 CC.  If the entire MU generates 500 million damage in a day, bonus 1000 CC.  (All these values are off the top of my head of course and can be adjusted, or scale to the number of members in the MU.)

Additionally MU's should be able level up, and the higher level your MU is, the more perks you get.  You can level up your MU by gaining experience (having active members do normal things like work/train/fight) or by completing achievements (like aggregate number of kills, damage in a day, same kinds of stuff admin gives for missions)  MU Perks can be stuff like being able to buy bazookas for cheaper, or maybe get a 1% damage boost for all members, or get a health center for all MU members.  (This is cool, right?  I can think of all kinds of perks that might be fun to get from an MU.)

It would also be helpful for the MU be able to have an inventory, and then you can set up autosupply to your soldiers, X amount of food and weapons per day.  Regiment 1 gets 10 food 1 Q7, Regiment 2 gets 10 food 2 Q7, etc, etc. 

Finally, if we're throwing all these supplies and money around, it would be good if we can add an MU transaction page that shows if money was spent or donations were made. 

SnowderBlazer:  fixed, thanks.

Edited by Hugo Lilly, 13 August 2013 - 07:59 PM.

• Drew Blood likes this

#2 SnowderBlazer

SnowderBlazer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 07:54 PM

ok, well im not sure if you know but

the donation that goes to the MU can't be used ot buy anything, its for combat orders only

#3 SnowderBlazer

SnowderBlazer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 08:03 PM

i like the idea of auto supplies its also something i mentioned to admins around 6 months ago

within the MU module it certianly the way to go with it, if this feature is added i think everyone will be happy

#4 Hugo Lilly

Hugo Lilly

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 08:13 PM

Exactly, autosupply would be amazing.  Right now we're relying on one or two MU commanders to distribute supplies manually - so someone has to do the lousy chore of daily or weekly donations for everyone else to have fun and enjoy the game.  It's a little unfair to the guy or girl who has to make maybe a 100 donations manually, and if they leave the game the whole system falls apart. 

#5 PyrrusOfEpirus

PyrrusOfEpirus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationPodgorica

Posted 13 August 2013 - 09:04 PM

I dont like this idea about MU lvl and earning cc via train+work....

um5y.png

#6 Nelkosan

Nelkosan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 13 August 2013 - 11:11 PM

Get more money into the game I think would be a problem. Also, most MUs have State subsidies. 

kife.jpg

#7 SexyCicko

SexyCicko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 01:44 AM

CC inflation

bad idea

#8 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 14 August 2013 - 05:54 PM

500m dammage isnt something every MU can do some countries are very small and will have no chance doing so , maybe the ammount of damage should be decided by ammount of ppl in the MU and their avrage lvl or something like that ?

#9 Drew Blood

Drew Blood

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 01:58 PM

Asking MU members to donate so the MU may post COs was not well thought out, the MU should have some way of generating cash that is then placed in the MU account; maybe the 'WaM Tax' could be applied to the MU account from any MU member who owns companies...?

Just a thought....

dB

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users