• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 OziSerb

OziSerb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 10:25 AM

During my short time on Erepublik i kept hearing how players join a party only to receive freebies (in terms of weapons and food) then move on to other parties etc or unwanted players joining a party with no way of getting rid of them.

Well is there a possibility that a feature such as invite only can be made? President and vice president can only invite players to join their Party. No other way to join but that. 

Also a Kick out of the party could also be introduced. Someone can easily join a party they dislike and ruin their reputation without being able to be kicked. 

One last one... Possibly Stat for players which shows their history of parties they have joined in the past? To minimize the party hoppers who are only after freebies. 

Apology if these have been mentioned or if they are actually implemented (recent incidents have lead me to believe that they aren't an option in the game thus me making these suggestions) 

Thanks for your time :).

#2 kre5o

kre5o

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 10:31 AM

And PP to fire everyone he wants ?

And PP to fire his concurrent just because his position is not secure ?

Sorry but I cant agree with this :/

It would create a monopol in which only one person would rule the party forever :/ 

• Gucio likes this

Kosovo Repubic :)

#3 Sljivo

Sljivo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 10:32 AM

This one is good  :) I would also like to see more party offices. Not only president, but also a kind of executive council, campaign HQ and other organizational structures that RL parties have

#4 Dimow Brando

Dimow Brando

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • LocationHoly Empire of Pakistan

Posted 14 August 2013 - 10:37 AM

It would create a monopol in which only one person would rule the party forever :/ 

This is the reason why it shouldn't be added.

DIO DIO DIO

#5 Sljivo

Sljivo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 10:37 AM

Well, if there is something like a party Congress or Executive council, or Board, than it cannot be a PP`s decision only. And RL parties are capable of expelling unwanted members from their ranks, for example, Congresspeople who were abusing their position or were not working hard enough

#6 alfahonan

alfahonan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationHawaii

Posted 14 August 2013 - 10:38 AM

I just wanna party! :)

Hugz and kizzez ;=)

#7 OziSerb

OziSerb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 11:04 AM

Well, if there is something like a party Congress or Executive council, or Board, than it cannot be a PP`s decision only. 

This ^ 

#8 OrdainedLegend

OrdainedLegend

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 11:11 AM

Well, if there is something like a party Congress or Executive council, or Board, than it cannot be a PP`s decision only. And RL parties are capable of expelling unwanted members from their ranks, for example, Congresspeople who were abusing their position or were not working hard enough

Aye, +1 to this - who said it has to be the PP's sole decision to kick? 

#9 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 12:08 PM

^^ This, definitely agree.

^^ Personally don't see why the party system should be made even more complicated, generally to me the current system isn't bad at all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users