#1 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 14 August 2013 - 07:46 PM

Well when we had the bot we a flow of currency entering the erepublic world's market but now without it we only have a flow of gold from medals,lvling and gold buyers(by flow of currency i mean nis\usd\rsd\grd coming from none player sources not that the names matter now that their aren't national currencies any more).

While most actions transfer currency between players(like when you buy something in the market the money goes for the seller and to the country by taxes), but their are actions that takes currency without transferring it to another player\country (players buying  currency raw companies\moving territories\guerrilla fight weapons , MPPs and other things that takes currency that doesn't move to some 1 else ) , all that currency is being erased for as much as i know but i don't really see any flow of currency coming back into the market in the past the bot was feeding our market with new currency.

so could it be that the games economical problem is that their is less and less currency in the market ?

If so my solutions would be :

To return the bot or you could let countries a certain amount of money every month as money "printed" by the governments(The printed money would come to player hands by the governments buying supplies of the market to equip their units) , the amount could be determined by the amount of active players in the country.

Edited by bonjik, 14 August 2013 - 08:06 PM.

#2 UrsusRosu

UrsusRosu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 08:11 PM

http://wiki.erepubli...php/Issue_money

#3 Admiral General Mickey

Admiral General Mickey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • LocationIsrael

Posted 14 August 2013 - 08:11 PM

The solution is to stop complaining and wait till the admins will "fix" it.
There is more than one option to "fix" the economy as: More products, return the RM Types, Work Skills, less gold or companies (there is RM over production) and another 101 solution.

Feel free to browse my web-guide for eRepublik, it's free

http://erepublik-web-guide.weebly.com/

#4 Joshuke

Joshuke

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 14 August 2013 - 08:16 PM

You're right in that the issue with the economy is money being drawn out of it.

The solution is to stop complaining and wait till the admins will "fix" it.
There is more than one option to "fix" the economy as: More products, return the RM Types, Work Skills, less gold or companies (there is RM over production) and another 101 solution.

This is not how you go about fixing the economy. This is how you bitch about it without trying to learn the issues and trust that the admins know what they're doing.

There are ways to fix this though and those could include reinstating the travel ticket system. Instead of money being thrown out the window, it is recycled into the system and the economy is sustained. This doesn't effect resistance wars but it still puts a giant dent into the degradation of our economy.

1. Make people happy.

2. Have fun.

3. Repeat until the world follows.

fireline_002_600x50.gif

#5 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 14 August 2013 - 08:21 PM

I knew that but it doesnt seem like it solves the problem since we have much more money spent on MPPs then money printed by the world's goverments.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users