> Papua New Guinea

That Will be East Empire LOL  :P

#122 Mr. John Smithington

Mr. John Smithington

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 04:46 PM

Nigeria! Just take a look at South Africa....Argentina, Here they come!

#123 Persepolis.Persia

Persepolis.Persia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:30 AM

I think by adding Iraq and Afghanistan , you could make Middle East more interesting. since the only 2 ways that connects West to East , are Russia and Turkey/Iran/Pakistan, the plans and strategies are repeating and repeating and that makes game boring!

I suggest instead of Nigeria add Iraq to the game.

Also adding Azarbaijan to complete the Caucasus region can consider as a subject to make the game more entertainment to middle eastern.

#124 Harrilal

Harrilal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 03:30 PM

I suggest instead of Nigeria add Iraq to the game.

They won't be replacing Nigeria with another country, friend.

West Africa had zero representation until this announcement. The countries you are asking for, their regions already have decent representation on the map.

The Middle East has Israel, U.A.E, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Cyprus, Turkey and Iran.

The Caucasus has Iran, Turkey, Russia, and now Armenia and Georgia.

And similarly long lists if you define Western Asia or Eastern Europe.

All you can do, is campaign harder when they open up for the next set of countries.

Edit to add: And I am saying this as a person whose country didn't even make it onto the list for voting. So trust me when I say there is no bias against those countries. I believe that all countries (or at least more than there are now) should have been added a long time ago. eRepublik made a crucial error by not capitalizing on peoples' desires to see their mother/father countries represented sooner.

Edited by Harrilal, 21 April 2014 - 03:44 PM.

Together we aspire! Together we achieve!

#125 invaluable

invaluable

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 363 posts
  • LocationPakistan

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:36 PM

Add moar countries with no access to the interwebz, weri smart.

f8RA4.gif

#126 Bond Guevara

Bond Guevara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:53 PM

They won't be replacing Nigeria with another country, friend.

West Africa had zero representation until this announcement. The countries you are asking for, their regions already have decent representation on the map.

The Middle East has Israel, U.A.E, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Cyprus, Turkey and Iran.

The Caucasus has Iran, Turkey, Russia, and now Armenia and Georgia.

And similarly long lists if you define Western Asia or Eastern Europe.

All you can do, is campaign harder when they open up for the next set of countries.

Edit to add: And I am saying this as a person whose country didn't even make it onto the list for voting. So trust me when I say there is no bias against those countries. I believe that all countries (or at least more than there are now) should have been added a long time ago. eRepublik made a crucial error by not capitalizing on peoples' desires to see their mother/father countries represented sooner.

My friend, Nigeria is chosen to be the next representation of Africa (obviously) just because they already have large internet communities (and Nairaland), not because a single West African representative in eRep. I remember if the admins wanted to choose between Tunisia, Morocco, and Nigeria. I know if admins want it, they already add these 3 countries in a single blow, not even 3, but all of existing RL countries. But since their servers have their limits, they choose the largest among them, so that's Nigeria for you.

If they can't set up these new 4 counries border, map, and all those settings, I wonder how many years it takes for all countries' borders, gameplay, etc?.

• Persepolis.Persia likes this

77e1.gif

Our life is like a white paper in a book

Only us who can decide to write it with good ink or bad ink

#127 Dark Beard Joe

Dark Beard Joe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 12:09 AM

Any news about the new countries? A big group of people are waiting for it so any news will be appreciated as we have no idea when to expect and what to expect.

#128 Bond Guevara

Bond Guevara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 24 April 2014 - 11:17 AM

Any news about the new countries? A big group of people are waiting for it so any news will be appreciated as we have no idea when to expect and what to expect.

As the devs said, they need time to finish all new countries' stuffs like map, borders, regions, flags, etc. But I can expect if they'll finish it after Bunny event or 1-2 weeks since the announcement.

Edited by Bond Guevara, 24 April 2014 - 11:18 AM.

77e1.gif

#129 CheetahCurtis

CheetahCurtis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 06:10 PM

As the devs said, they need time to finish all new countries' stuffs like map, borders, regions, flags, etc. But I can expect if they'll finish it after Bunny event or 1-2 weeks since the announcement.

It would be nice for an update though, as we haven't heard anything in over a week.

AddJamaica_zpsb400a626.png

Add Caribbean Countries to eRepublik: http://tinyurl.com/kfrslg9

​I also eat babies and push elderly people off cliffs.

#130 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 11:33 AM

Hey guys, we're still having discussions with the real life residents. The regions are pretty much set, but the tehcnical side is not finished.

I can't promise dates at this point. However, I wanted to ask something. What kind of details would you like to know beforehand? We were thinking to share the names of regions, and the resources in them, well before they appear on the map. It would give countries a chance to prepare strategically, if they want to make a move.

Also, by doing this, we'd allow you some time to give comments and feedback. How does this sound?

Well done is better than well said.

-Benjamin Franklin

#131 CheetahCurtis

CheetahCurtis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 12:02 PM

Does anyone have the link to the eCuba forums?

Hey guys, we're still having discussions with the real life residents. The regions are pretty much set, but the tehcnical side is not finished.

I can't promise dates at this point. However, I wanted to ask something. What kind of details would you like to know beforehand? We were thinking to share the names of regions, and the resources in them, well before they appear on the map. It would give countries a chance to prepare strategically, if they want to make a move.

Also, by doing this, we'd allow you some time to give comments and feedback. How does this sound?

The regions and what they border with would be nice :)

Also, when would the non-real life citizens be able to apply to join? Straight away?

AddJamaica_zpsb400a626.png

Add Caribbean Countries to eRepublik: http://tinyurl.com/kfrslg9

​I also eat babies and push elderly people off cliffs.

#132 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 02:18 PM

Also, when would the non-real life citizens be able to apply to join? Straight away?

More info on how to get the citizenship will be presented closer to the day when the countries will be implemented.

Well done is better than well said.

-Benjamin Franklin

#133 Bond Guevara

Bond Guevara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 25 April 2014 - 11:50 PM

What kind of details would you like to know beforehand? We were thinking to share the names of regions, and the resources in them, well before they appear on the map. It would give countries a chance to prepare strategically, if they want to make a move.

I'm absolutely not a RL resident of all 4 new countries, but I want to give a tip for survival for your countries, especially if you have to choose the resource by yourself.

Any rubber regions especially if they're near Balkan Peninsula are literally a bait to all great powers there to cake that regions.

77e1.gif

#134 Dark Beard Joe

Dark Beard Joe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 01:01 AM

Sounds great, cause we need some clues to make up our minds about the future plans

however

I don't see any discussions with the real life residents, as you said. I don't know about other countries but we, Georgians have sent our IDs on the day you guys announced the results. None of us have received any kind of answer. Our tickets still have "pending' status. Additionally, there are a few citizens who are sending fake applications to acquire the citizenship and break the country from inside. I've also sent a ticket with a specific information about those citizens, but you guys didn't answer once again.

#135 Albus Dumbledore

Albus Dumbledore

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 06:45 PM

Sounds great, cause we need some clues to make up our minds about the future plans

however

I don't see any discussions with the real life residents, as you said. I don't know about other countries but we, Georgians have sent our IDs on the day you guys announced the results. None of us have received any kind of answer. Our tickets still have "pending' status. Additionally, there are a few citizens who are sending fake applications to acquire the citizenship and break the country from inside. I've also sent a ticket with a specific information about those citizens, but you guys didn't answer once again.

Same for Cubans. We had sent everything and still there is no answer. So or this Petsku guy is lying or they are discussing with the wrong ones.

#136 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 08:33 PM

More info on how to get the citizenship will be presented closer to the day when the countries will be implemented.

As Petsku has said, I doubt he is a liar, so no. I would just advise to wait patiently since it seems you both didn't receive an answer, there must be many more. It's unlikely that everyone else will get a citizenship, but you two won't :) So, just be patient :)

#137 Albus Dumbledore

Albus Dumbledore

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 08:38 PM

As Petsku has said, I doubt he is a liar, so no. I would just advise to wait patiently since it seems you both didn't receive an answer, there must be many more. It's unlikely that everyone else will get a citizenship, but you two won't :) So, just be patient :)

Dude. my cs was acepted. Im talking about that discussion petsku talked about. Nobody had asked me or any other rl Cuban about Cuba regions or anything

#138 Dark Beard Joe

Dark Beard Joe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 12:08 AM

Same for Cubans. We had sent everything and still there is no answer. So or this Petsku guy is lying or they are discussing with the wrong ones.

For sure, cause I certainly know that they haven't discussed anything with Georgians as we all have a chat where we daily talk to each-other.

None of our cs were accepted yet.  idk

This lack of information is annoying.

Edited by rati lolashvili, 27 April 2014 - 12:10 AM.

#139 GeoGeneral

GeoGeneral

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 04:31 PM

9wSyZNL.png

Georgian regions :))

#140 TEMO1111

TEMO1111

• Members
  • PipPip