•     

Photo

Please Attend To My Ticket In Game

Best Answer Releasethe Krakken , 05 September 2019 - 10:30 AM

Thanks issue was resolved although I had to run the coinbase commerce window till 40 minutes on the second purchase.  Guess lesson is buy it when your not in a hurry to get somewhere else.

Go to the full post

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSouth of the clouds and north of the wind

Posted 04 September 2019 - 05:59 PM

Like I explained in the ticket I send you bitcoin.  I have checked the transaction it was confirmed by 3 people and the money was withdrawn from my account.  However I still have not received any confirmation that you received the money .

For some reason it was also marked with a lower priority than previous tickets.

This is extremely urgent for me .  Could you please just make work of the ticket I dont want to pay in more for something I already paid for.

mh4l.png

#2 Supreme Leader Ekrem Imamoglu

Supreme Leader Ekrem Imamoglu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 04 September 2019 - 06:26 PM

To be honest it's kind of sad to see the amount of people which can't actually see the scam. I'm not against people, but due to the fact that most people are silly enough to trust everyone as it is I personally won't agree with such rule being added. It would be kinda a way to solve the problems that encounter, because the participant hasn't thought that it could be a scam what so ever (I'm not say  this is the case, just saying how it looks like in general).

As example on #iTrade there's an auto message posted in bold red every 10 minutes about the most "popular" scammers, people yet still get scammed because they don't read it.

#3 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 04 September 2019 - 06:41 PM

i bought a pack using bitcoin copy pasted address and amount using coinbase. transaction went through on bitcoin side but was never picked up by coinbase. if this is a scam which i doubt it would be by erepublik.  but one cannot make queries of payment by your customers lower priority and not attend to that tickets within at most an hour. basics of customer relations which these days is sadly lacking .

mh4l.png

#4 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 05 September 2019 - 10:30 AM   Best Answer

Thanks issue was resolved although I had to run the coinbase commerce window till 40 minutes on the second purchase.  Guess lesson is buy it when your not in a hurry to get somewhere else.

mh4l.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users