• This topic is locked This topic is locked
262 replies to this topic

#201 Carlos Marziali

Carlos Marziali

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 12:39 AM

It is a good idea if they want more real players. But you can not cheat, so you can not have fun. 

#202 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSouth of the clouds and north of the wind

Posted 13 December 2013 - 07:31 AM

This is an idiotic idea by a game company that is not in tune with modern society or the Internet.  Next time I have some money I am also gonna get some farm yokels who know nothing about society the internet to write me a good darn hooting tooting game.  Get me idiot moderators and then pretend I am some major philosopher.   Meanwhile the owner is some rich cheese curl from their video.  They apparently have to program through the night in teams of hundreds to bring us shit updates and snow on our screen.  I want to state this your piss poor programmers your piss poor moderators your game is stupid and retarded, boring and when people figure a way out to have some fun on your game you heavily punish them.  In fact your owner cant even effin count millions of users .  My ass.  If millions of users played your game but only 10000 spend anything on it why are you forcing them out of the game.  Schmucks!  Because if a silver /gold /platinum/diamond member points to you a certain issue he is ignored and then he is allowed to be subjected to piss poor biased moderation until he after 300 articles or so just say the fuck with this CRAP let me just quit this stupid game spend the money and time on my own programs and projects as you are just a retarded effin stupid bunch.  I cannot sell this game which I spend much money on to another person if i am subjected to iffy crap moderation and subjected to vague laws that makes no effin sense to anyone that knows anything about the internet or laws or societe.  for fuck sake who are you.  i pay dont effin shit on me you fuckin cunts,.

Edited by Releasethe Krakken, 13 December 2013 - 07:32 AM.

• ronnyJnrJnr, MR.RSD and ViciousDeeds like this

mh4l.png

#203 MR.RSD

MR.RSD

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 10:52 AM

If i opened a tread and had 100 negative comments i would just close it cuz it sucks and so do you and your game and ur 170k imaginary likes on fb and 140k imaginative active player. No wonder u suck ur rewards are always punishments. Your reward will be 100 gold after u waste 1000 of yours thats about simple equation that explains ur game and ur bussiness mentality u dont respect customers and player and u are a joke. Noone is that stupid to invest money in this kind of game. Where u get nothing in return. Go make fancy badges and ur other retarded and useless shit cuz people rly want a button that doesnt do nothing just snows shit on page. And u idiots probably worked whole month on making that idiotic button. People here should just get in touch and make replika of this game and get funds on kickstarter and make a real game based on this one that would acctually work and not this garbage. Just wondering how many eployees u have and how retarded do you have to be to keep making up retarded shit like guerila fight and other idiotic things. 90% of your buildings and parts has no use all ur modules suck.

• ronnyJnrJnr likes this

#204 cumcumcuma

cumcumcuma

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 12:31 PM

zaaxdd

#205 cumcumcuma

cumcumcuma

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 12:32 PM

zaaaaxxxdd

#206 ronnyJnrJnr

ronnyJnrJnr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 12:53 PM

".... In fact your owner cant even effin count millions of users .  My ass.  If millions of users played your game..."

Yes indeed...millions of people have JOINED this game...over 8 million in fact..but as you can see...only 140k (and only some of them are real) ever bothered to stay around long enough to keep playing.. even less than the 400k when the game was good. Admins need to claim the "MILLIONS" to make themselves feel better about being so highly skilled in the art of losing and working for an inbred mouth breathing company and developing such a crap game  So technically yes, millions have joined but due to the games ultimate failures and epic crapiness, people leave after 3 days of being rorted, lied to and cheated, unfairly ruled on and bored as hell.  Thats not the best thing tho... the best thing is 2 or so years ago you could actually read positive comments from players who thought that admin was doing a good job...Where are those players now??? GONE...The irony is that admin has driven away all the players that were positive about the game with their worse than hell updates and changes, and kept all the people telling them how the game actually is, who they so desperately want to silence.... LOL

• bonjik likes this

TJ1AJkd5QRuW_2KZlQiABA.png

#207 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 13 December 2013 - 07:02 PM

Since the beginning of this competition the game only lost 17k players LOL :P

• ronnyJnrJnr likes this

#208 Flaco Jimenez

Flaco Jimenez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:04 PM

Say what you will about Gypsies. 

They know how to make a buck. 

1029831-1.png

To a kid lookin' up to me , Life ain't nothin but bitches and money. 

Warrior/Poet: Ice Cube. 

#209 Nagy82

Nagy82

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 05:48 AM

Hi

#210 Asmodeushu

Asmodeushu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 08:46 AM

Can I see somewhere how much points I have?

#211 perilouspanther

perilouspanther

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 09:12 AM

Update history:

Day 2,207: http://forum.erepubl...r-2013/?p=27037

Day 2,212: http://forum.erepubl...r-2013/?p=27169

----

Dear Citizens,

It’s time to launch a new competition with some truly amazing prizes!

The concept

The idea of this competition is to recruit as many new players to the game as you can.

The most successful recruiters will be contacting different online communities, use advertisement, get real life media coverage etc. Creativity is needed to succeed.

Rules

- Only players that have reached level 25 before 13.11.2013 (Day 2,185) can participate in the competition

- In order for an invited player to be counted for the competition as points, the player has to register between 1-31st December

- If an invited player gets permanently banned during the competition, the points gained from that referral are not counted

Point system

You can receive points in the following fashion:

- 1 point for every invited player registering with your referral link

- 1 point for every Daily Order completed by the invited players

- 100 points for every invited player reaching level 22

- 1 000 points for every invited player becoming a Customer, and having minimum total purchases worth 4.90 Euros

- 100 points for every 1 Euro spent by an invited player

Rewards

Top 10 players will receive..

If at least 50 000 points:

- iPad mini

- 1 gold per every 100 points earned above 50 000 points

- an Ambassador medal to your profile (assuming the player doesn't already have one)

- a unique Decoration to your profile

If less than 50 000 points:

- 1 gold per every 100 points gathered

- an Ambassador medal to your profile (assuming the player doesn't already have one)

- a unique Decoration to your profile

Don’t forget that you will receive referral gold normally, no matter if you end up in top 10 or not. The rewards mentioned above are just an extra incentive for you.

Schedule

You can follow your progress on the Forum through status updates given every Monday.

1.12.2013 (Day 2,203): Babyboom Competition starts

9.12.2013 (Day 2,211): Top 25 status update

16.12.2013 (Day 2,218): Top X status update

23.12.2013 (Day 2,225): Top X status update

1.1.2014 (Day 2,234): Babyboom Competition ends

15.1.2014 (Day 2,248): Winners are declared*

* = the 2 week period is reserved for analyzing the results, as done with elections

Cheating

As the rewards are great, we’re also aware that some players might feel tempted to cheat their way to the top 10. Every invited player will be closely analyzed throughout the whole competition. If something illegal is spotted, the players will be removed from the rankings. If there’s reason to suspect that the player participating in the competition is using illegal methods, actions such as removing the player from the competition, or giving a temporary or permanent ban, might be taken against the player. Illegally gathered referral gold will also be deducted.

After the competition has ended, every referral of every player in the top 10 will be closely analyzed once more, and all illegal referrals will be removed from the results.

Additional notes

Erepublik Labs reserves the right to change any part of the rules during the competition. We also reserve the right not to grant rewards to players who have clearly broken the rules and gained benefits from illegal methods.

FAQ

Q: Do my previously invited players count in the competition?

A: No, only players invited between 1st - 31st December count towards the competition

Q: Can I invite family members who share the same IP with me?

A: The use of the same IP by more than one citizen is NOT considered to be a criteria of determining multiple accounts. There aren't any special restrictions for citizens sharing the IP. Citizens in the same household are strongly cautioned to never share passwords with each other or "account sit”.

We will be updating this section throughout the competition, so stay tuned and feel free to ask any question popping to your mind!

Top 25

Updated Day 2,211 - 7 eRepublik time

cz8l.png

Lol that's not me...

#212 crotteur

crotteur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 05:10 PM

salut tout le monde

#213 Havol

Havol

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 05:52 PM

If you want to do something serious with the game because it is obviously not moving, YOU ACTUALLYHAVE TO GIVE SOMETHING TO PEOPLE THAIS WORtH A BUCK!

Really, what a terrible idea, and how poor the 'gifts'... A disgrace

• ronnyJnrJnr and TheFpsKiller like this

#214 TheFpsKiller

TheFpsKiller

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 03:58 PM

They are justo doping this To get more players

#215 XtaSia

XtaSia

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 09:42 AM

Hello!

As another week went by, we have a new updated referrers top. This time the top lists only the first 20 players and the Top will get smaller as we get closer to the end.

i1pi.png

As you already now, the next status update will happen in 7 days.

Have a great week!

Kindest regards and happy gaming moments,

XtaSia

#216 Crixus Ganicus

Crixus Ganicus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 10:13 AM

on what position am I ? :)

#217 MTM Aladin

MTM Aladin