• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jythier Smith

Jythier Smith

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 10:28 PM

I was able to reproduce the CSRF attack error that was talked about in another topic.

The suggested workaround in that topic didn't work for me either, but something else did.

I'm using Firefox, by the way, that might make a difference here - I don't know.

So, sometimes I go to write a new article, and a draft of an old article is in the editor.

When this happens, I am going to get a CSRF error when I publish my new article.  This has happened a couple times now.

Save the article outside of Erepublik - anything you type is going to be lost when you do this.

Hit 'publish article'.

You'll go to the CSRF attack error screen (or you'll publish the article, that would be even better).

Then, go to your address bar and click on it to highlight the address, and then hit 'enter'.  This will bring you back to the Write Article screen, but with no text in the body of the article (or title either, for that matter).  Basically you reset the article page, I guess.  Then, copy and paste back in, and voila! Publish and it works.  This has worked every time I've done it, and I hope it works for you too.

Happy publishing!

#2 Volchica Polly

Volchica Polly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  • LocationУкраина

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:23 AM

^_^

Kxc7DAxhx3c.jpg

From Volchica Polly with Love 

#3 Mlendea Horatiu

Mlendea Horatiu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • LocationRomania, Oradea

Posted 12 September 2013 - 02:39 PM

It does not work for me.... but publishing from Internet Explorer works... I use Chrome btw, haven't tried Firefox tho... Anyway it happend some time ago (but for a looong time) and now it works almost always on Chrome too

:) ██████ :)n4ss.png :) ██████ :)

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.___DRACONES INVICTUS__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.___

#4 dimention

dimention

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:49 PM

I believe its the _token problem, it is used for more security in forms, but its expires too quickly. Its a big issue, cos article writing takes time. Tho sometimes it is saved as a draft, but not everytime. before Submitting an article just hit Ctrl+A Ctrl+C to copy it to the clipboard and refresh the page so that your _token is replaced by a new valid one, then paste the article back if its not there and Submit it.

* _token - a hidden code given to your current session, you can find it in the source code of the page.

Edited by dimention, 17 September 2013 - 06:52 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users