1 reply to this topic

#1 Pazif

Pazif

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:10 PM

Hi there^^

A high-level friend of mine asked me to post an idea of his here, he didn't want me to add much of my own before or after it, so I'll just put it here now ;P

"People of eRepublic.

I have to talk to all of you in a time where we have to unite. To stand up against the real evil in the world of eRepublic: Plato and the greed after money.

And I can tell you one thing: I have a plan. A crazy plan. But it is a plan, that could bring down eRepublic or Plato, so that we could force him to really change something about this game. 

Wars and the game itself started to get pretty boring for some of us and we always have to face the greed after our money. But it's not like we are powerless. We can beat them in their own game. 

But to realize my plan, we would have to work together, many would have to forget about the bonds of countries for a while. We have to fight for one cause. We have to stand up for ourselves. And it is possible to drag Plato down.

If this plan would get realized in any kind of way, there are some possible outcomes:

1) We can force Plato to change something about the game

2) Plato has to drastically change something in the game to try to stop this plan, it would be really fun to see this and we could still keep up the plan

3) We could "end" the game and "destroy" eRepublic, this would be fun either way and Plato would have to cry really bad

4) The worst outcome: eRepublic will just get a little more fun

I won't say that this is an easy plan and that it will get fast achievments, but I can say, that this could turn out as the biggest worldwide initiative that eRepublic has ever seen. And I have seen many things here, because I've been here for quite a while.

And for me: It's not about power, I don't want to be a leader of anything, I just want to change something. I don't even want anyone right now to know my ID ingame, so that Plato doesn't know who I am and I can keep on operating easily, no matter what happens. I'd just like us to unify to fight for something big.

I won't tell you much more now, because it's not the right time to tell the whole eRepublic world the whole plan, because I want to keep on working on the plan. 

But the idea could definetly use some supporters. And if you'd like such a plan/idea, just contact my friend Pazif, he will send your messages to me. I think I'll be working on some other ways to contact the initative. And you don't even have to do anything right now. I don't want anything, just listen to the plan for, if you would like to, contact Pazif/me and tell me, if you would be ready to take part in it. 

And now to introduce the name of the initiative, that I will now give life to: P.M.D. ~ that means: Plato must die

If you would be ready to bring Plato down, be fine with uniting, if you just want to change something about, Plato, the game or improve the fun we have in the game, just write something like /join in here. And an address to all of you: Don't buy ingame gold with your real life money. 

So, I'd just wanted to check in, if anyone would be on my side/on the opponent side of Plato and ready to do something for justice after hearing me out at a later point of time. If nobody is interested, I will just keep quiet about it and never talk about it again. 

So, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

With best regards, 

Mr. E

~ Fighter for Justice of the P.M.D ~

#2 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:48 PM

This is not a recruitment message.

This is more suitable for the suggestions section.

On the message itself: this is not going to work... it had been done many times before and in many different ways(including this approach), but it all ended with little or no effect(the little effect is no longer).

For more info, look at my wikipage

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users