12 replies to this topic

#1 Divus Bean

Divus Bean

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 09:39 AM

Hello,

At the moment, the investment done in a quality 1 Weapon Raw Material company (WRM) is never returned. So, why should I invest my money in that company? It's like throwing money into a volcano and then trying to swim in the lava to catch it!

In order to fix this the current system must be reworked. I suggest the creation of only two companies instead of the current five, both would have the same production but one would have employee slots. This will balance the markets and will allow the ones that want to spend more time in the game to have fun managing employees and the ones that don't have much time, to only work in the company.

Also, the prices of the companies are extremely high, to the point where is better to invest all money in training grounds instead of companies. The game is focused on the military module and I understand the reasons, people buy more gold to be better than others and the fastest way to do that is dealing more damage and be higher on the lists. But still, I can't understand why people should earn 5 gold for achieving 250 strength. It destroys the economy.

Be a company, listen to your clients and change the product.

Edited by Divus Bean, 12 August 2013 - 09:44 AM.

#2 Novojavorivsk

Novojavorivsk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 10:50 AM

Not bad.

#3 fredrikz

fredrikz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:11 AM

So why have we come to this? Because to many invested in these companies. This will regulate it self.

It will always be so that some companies don't create enough profit because over investment. This is a standard MC/MP problem. That will correct it self. Yes the problem is admin created, but also player created.

#4 Marinos98

Marinos98

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts
  • LocationMACEDONIA

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:20 AM

good idea

q74d.jpg

#5 Igor Iggy Jeremic

Igor Iggy Jeremic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:30 AM

If something changes radically in raw companies, owners of the v1.0 companies should have been refunded or what? Big changes are needed, but you must think about owners of the current companies. It is really too complicated...

#6 Divus Bean

Divus Bean

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 10:41 AM

If something changes radically in raw companies, owners of the v1.0 companies should have been refunded or what? Big changes are needed, but you must think about owners of the current companies. It is really too complicated...

Refund? It's simple..

#7 Syz2

Syz2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationKY

Posted 14 August 2013 - 04:33 PM

Changing it to only 2 RM companies? No. Oversimplification like that is the reason the economic module is so bad. Lets just make there 2 types of bonuses, and remove cc so there is only gold, etc. No, this isn't an improvement.

#8 Divus Bean

Divus Bean

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 06:48 AM

Changing it to only 2 RM companies? No. Oversimplification like that is the reason the economic module is so bad. Lets just make there 2 types of bonuses, and remove cc so there is only gold, etc. No, this isn't an improvement.

The economic module is destroyed because of gold and you suggest the removal of cc..

This is an improvement, 5 companies with different production makes no sense in the game.

#9 Rusto

Rusto

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 06:54 AM

http://blog.erepubli.../1-1024x768.png  :)

#10 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 15 August 2013 - 11:27 AM

1 min per cycle will cause overproduction & over strenghed players just cause they play 24\7 , thats a VERY BAD idea

• Rusto likes this

#11 Syz2

Syz2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationKY

Posted 15 August 2013 - 03:47 PM

The economic module is destroyed because of gold and you suggest the removal of cc..

This is an improvement, 5 companies with different production makes no sense in the game.

Those suggestions were sarcasm.

#12 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 15 August 2013 - 03:51 PM

btw my solution is better http://forum.erepubl...economic-model/

#13 Divus Bean

Divus Bean

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 07:55 PM

Those suggestions were sarcasm.

Then use proper examples. My suggestion isn't game breaking, it's a simple way to balance the game. if you can't see that.. well you obviously know zero about game development.

EDIT: And I rest my case.

Edited by Divus Bean, 15 August 2013 - 07:55 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users