#1 Tautas11

Tautas11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationLithuania,Vilnius

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:42 PM

Firstly, I want to ask why it isn't any general erepublik talk category in this forum - just MilitaryPoliticsEconomy.  In there people just write suggestions what can be done in this game. Other then that it is really nothing that can be written there. I am not surprised  that this forum is not alive, even having pretty big gaming community cause the best categories in here is either suggestions or off-topic.  To make his forum life need general erepublik category - there people can talk about their daily happenings, accidents, battles, others players behavior,  players' countries events and situation, newspapers, gossips, erep events.  Without not having general erepublik category - it is boring in this forum.

Well, i wanted to write about neonacists in erepublik, but i don't find good category there to write this so I am writing it in off-topic (that's why i discussed in first part of topic about that is bad not having general erepublik category).

So firstly, is it  legal to have nazi  symbols in erepublik game? Asking because I can see a lot of nazi symbols - swastika , Hitler pictures, players with  adolf. H. or Hitler names. If it is illegal - then how to report it to admins - there is no form of ticket  in that you can write about it , also there is no report button near player picture or name.

In my erepublik country in few weeks there was huge discussion about Nazi symbols in players profile.  In one nationalistic party there are some players with Nazi  related profile mostly Hitler names and pictures. In these discussion about nazi symbols : people against it  - of course talked about nazi terror,  peoples', that defended use of these symbols - main argument was  that swastika is old symbol  and in my country it was symbol of sun and happiness...... but well our country had many symbols and usually players that use this symbol intension not to show sun.......

So in general what do you think about using Nazi symbols in games?

#2 St0L3n1

St0L3n1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • LocationKarachi, Pakistan

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:26 AM

First General = Off topic so you are on the right track there, and about "Nazi Symbols" dude its a free world :)

#3 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:06 PM

First General = Off topic so you are on the right track there, and about "Nazi Symbols" dude its a free world :)

In most countries your free to do whatever you want as long as you dont heart other people , Nazi symbols are an insult to other people especially Jews , Russians & Gypsies which were massacred on death camps during WWII.

BTW Tautas11 the Nazis stole lots of symbols for example their salute is actually the salute which was used by the Roman Legions(ofc the Romans didn't say hail Hitler while saluting).

Edited by bonjik, 15 October 2013 - 03:07 PM.

#4 Demonaire

Demonaire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:29 PM

In most countries your free to do whatever you want as long as you dont heart other people , Nazi symbols are an insult to other people especially Jews , Russians & Gypsies which were massacred on death camps during WWII.

BTW Tautas11 the Nazis stole lots of symbols for example their salute is actually the salute which was used by the Roman Legions(ofc the Romans didn't say hail Hitler while saluting).

Nah... the invisibilzation of the problem never will be the solution. The prohibition of "Nazi Symbols" or anything related with the NSDAP only served to perpetuate nazism, racism and else...

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ \('0')/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
ಠ_ಠ Put. ಠ__ಠ The tables. ಠ___ಠ Back.
(╮°-°)╮┳━┳
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

#5 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:33 PM

Nah... the invisibilzation of the problem never will be the solution. The prohibition of "Nazi Symbols" or anything related with the NSDAP only served to perpetuate nazism, racism and else...

I just mentioned they stole a lot of symbols , because he said the 卐 was a symbol of the sun in his country B4 the Nazis , I didn't said them lurking all over Erep is not a problem.

#6 elbandido

elbandido

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:57 AM

Firstly, I want to ask why it isn't any general erepublik talk category in this forum - just MilitaryPoliticsEconomy.  In there people just write suggestions what can be done in this game. Other then that it is really nothing that can be written there. I am not surprised  that this forum is not alive, even having pretty big gaming community cause the best categories in here is either suggestions or off-topic.  To make his forum life need general erepublik category - there people can talk about their daily happenings, accidents, battles, others players behavior,  players' countries events and situation, newspapers, gossips, erep events.  Without not having general erepublik category - it is boring in this forum.

Well, i wanted to write about neonacists in erepublik, but i don't find good category there to write this so I am writing it in off-topic (that's why i discussed in first part of topic about that is bad not having general erepublik category).

So firstly, is it  legal to have nazi  symbols in erepublik game? Asking because I can see a lot of nazi symbols - swastika , Hitler pictures, players with  adolf. H. or Hitler names. If it is illegal - then how to report it to admins - there is no form of ticket  in that you can write about it , also there is no report button near player picture or name.

In my erepublik country in few weeks there was huge discussion about Nazi symbols in players profile.  In one nationalistic party there are some players with Nazi  related profile mostly Hitler names and pictures. In these discussion about nazi symbols : people against it  - of course talked about nazi terror,  peoples', that defended use of these symbols - main argument was  that swastika is old symbol  and in my country it was symbol of sun and happiness...... but well our country had many symbols and usually players that use this symbol intension not to show sun.......

So in general what do you think about using Nazi symbols in games?

Hello,

Dear Tautas11, if you want to talk something else than MilitaryPoliticsEconomy, you must talk in Off-Topic section. Regarding 'nazi symbols', you can report such symbols to admins from TIcket Page > http://www.erepublik.com/en/tickets

Regards.

...always watching...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users