• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Mr.Crusader

Mr.Crusader

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:22 PM

I think that Banks and storages should be added to both the Political Party and Military Unit's if this is possiable. Most Military units have communes and help support players by giving out supplies, by adding a a storage and bank elected officials to run these within the party can disperse supplies as needed instead of giving supplies to players to hand to other players.

Just my idea,

• Skorpion 35 and Jedi123 like this

#2 cc1432

cc1432

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:40 PM

They just implemented COs which are basically a form of ditributing supplies when needed, so i don't see them adding other things any time soon.

I don't understand what you mean by BANK.

I am bound by rationality !

#3 Jack Lantos

Jack Lantos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 12:22 AM

To discuss the idea a bit further, I can sort of imagine a convenient system where the MU commander can also use the CO account to purchase supplies off the market. The supplies can be stored in the MU storage area, and then anyone in the MU can use a certain amount of supplies per day. The amount can be chosen by the commander, with no need to individually transfer items to each player, they just get used up when the MU member fights and eats, up to the point where they reach their daily limit and resume spending supplies from their own inventory. There can be a log to record all transactions: who is using their daily supplies, and who is donating them, and who is using the MU account to buy from the market (including price/volume/seller details). The full log is very important to deter corruption, especially with state MU.

• Skorpion 35 likes this

#4 Skorpion 35

Skorpion 35

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 10:33 PM

Can you let  that  Private MU to have their Orgs??? Thank you.o7

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users