4 replies to this topic

#1 General Berik

General Berik

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 10:19 PM

Hello everybody i just wanna say:

Buying this fking license for Tradining Goods for a price of 20 GOLD is a total rip-off.

Don't do it! - At current prices i paid 3.860 cc for 20 Gold, to get a minus trade of 30-50%, if i were just selling on my market.

Yeah, you can sell stuff to them with an import tax of 40% making it impossible to make any profit (costs for making-price) + you can't buy their goods, you can only sell yours, you can export but can't import, which is even more ridiculous...

Benefits of Buying a License:

NONE - since all markets on the world have almost the same prices - regardless of the size, population etc. 

My recommentation, if you are a new player: stop playing it's a waste of time.

With regards,

Marshall 2nd class Berik

#2 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 07 January 2014 - 05:46 PM

In other words: you bought a License of a market with high prices. Maybe you should have done better research before purchasing a license.

That is what happens now and then. Market prices(and their taxes) are always on the move.

A license is an investment!!!

Don't expect instant results from such things.

For more info, look at my wikipage

#3 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSouth of the clouds and north of the wind

Posted 07 January 2014 - 06:56 PM

your wrong yeah some markets like the netherlands have heavy import taxes on their stuff making it impossible to trade there.  buy multiple licenses in big countries .  big countries is good for dumping.

mh4l.png

#4 General Berik

General Berik

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 07:44 PM

your wrong yeah some markets like the netherlands have heavy import taxes on their stuff making it impossible to trade there.  buy multiple licenses in big countries .  big countries is good for dumping.

i agree only with first part, i saw a fking 7 $ margin for my products and calculated taxes in from my country, but not a fking 45% tax that has actually a lesser valuee than in my country... prices maybe higher for 5-15% in some countries, but the fking retarded import taxes are way out of hand!

the license was used in the old days as import tax that had a value of 16.000 when i have last played the game... but since there are new taxes like the working taxes which make MY OWN production with out costs a -50% drop in profit, resulting in a 0 to minus gains a day.... buying more licenses is just retarded, you can only sell goods not buy them. 

#5 Viridi

Viridi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 03:07 AM

If you intend to move countries, you will need the license to be able to sell in it. ^_^

50842.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: license, market, gold, buying, selling

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users