• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSouth of the clouds and north of the wind

Posted 09 January 2014 - 07:17 PM

This is just a idea I had this morning:

GOLDEN TICKETS

Citizenship passes:

ATM when a person wants to move to another nation he must apply for citizenship and only a limited amount is passed a month.  Im not certain of other countries but am pretty certain here we can approve about 40 a month.

This has a limiting effect on population growth in smaller countries.

So my idea is basically introduce a golden ticket to the game.  

This will work similar to our current market licenses but will have certain consequences.

Citizenship

A player will have a plural citizenship.  

Factories

A citizen can for a fee of gold value x 15 days production move his factory to another country .

His work tax is determined by the location of his factory.  His bonuses is furthermore determined by the location of his factory.

The fee is introduced as this will make the decision a tee off against a negative value.

Politics

But of a more difficult one.  For starters a citizen can only participate in a countries politics after a cool down period say 12 months to avoid PTO's .  Thereafter naturalization has occurred and the citizen can participate in 1 countries politics.

Period of naturalization can be adjusted based on feedback.

Warfare

Is a moot point as a citizen can already join foreign MU's as per his liking.

Markets

A gold ticket holder can sell in all the countries he have a gold ticket for without a further market license.  A gold ticket holder can also buy in foreign markets where he has a gold ticket without any traveling required.

Cost

Cost for a golden ticket  is Base Fee +  gold value * number of bonuses country. 

Base fee is always 100 Gold to discourage people abusing the system .Lets say we make gold value 10 then it would be for China  100 + 10 * 10 or 200 Gold 

20 gold would be 300 Gold for China as an example.  I would say at most the value should be 50 but I think a fair system might lean more towards 20.

That is the first part of the idea.  Some players see the problem with our economy rather in overproduction and too much money made than we would in Ireland for example.

All money paid for Golden Tickets to go to country.

Summary of why I would like to see this implemented

The main reason is this will increase the complexity of the game and allow smaller country producers to stay in their country of ebirth using GT's to build their communes to a similar power than a big country.  It allows players to fine tune their factories.  Maybe you say this will kill off a smaller countries current work taxes.  Perhaps but then again a player leaving for greener fields has a long term negative effect and this can be overcome somehow.  We can also say bring in a second combo box there and say pay local or foreign taxes.

So this brings us to our second idea

CRAFTS

A player can buy a crafters license and each time level up by buoying upgrades.  A craftsman (available to all players) produce once off useable boosts for mostly fighters or other players>  Some products would be.

Damage Boosters - X amount of WRM + Q level WEPS needed for Booster
Energy Boosters -  Short time booster say 1 minute where energy is stabled and do not go down despite activity. Again X amount of food required to produce 1 Booster.
Energy Doublers;  Timed doublers of current energy rate like we double now at 20 each 6 minutes each energy doubler with Q level will double energy regeneration rate.  - X amount of frm + x amount of  food + x amount of wrm + x amount of q level WEPS.
Production Boosters - Boosters can be applied to X AMOUNT OF  factories AND HAS A Q LEVEL.  - x Amount of FRM + X amount of Food or x amount of wrm + x amount of weps

Production Boosters would be the most difficult to work out as we see that there will be a prize and prize must bring an value to production over and above what the player spends on the booster.

Using crafts we will see a drain on our stock standard produce.  We will see a usuable products introduced.  But this will make game better for players who dont buy wagons full of gold to hit 200 million or so in a battle using energy bars.  Also as most products is of a fleeting value there is no build up.  We could probably introduce factories or just keep is a learn able ability with perhaps a cap set on number of products produced.

Anyway that is my 2 ideas 1 that I though of this morning and adapted now the other 1 to curb the further overproduction that idea would bring.

Edited by Releasethe Krakken, 09 January 2014 - 07:17 PM.

mh4l.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users