11 replies to this topic

#1 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 03:52 PM

Edit Day 2,257: Damage Boosters gained from the Assault Pack will always activate automatically. If an existing booster is already activated, 8 hours will be added to the timer.<br><br>

Changes regarding Damage Boosters have been implemented. From now on, every Damage Booster gained as a reward from the Weekly Challenge can be activated on the battlefield whenever you want. You’re also able to gain other Damage Boosters, no matter what their duration is, and store the Boosters so that you don’t have to use them immediately. Boosters of different duration will have their own activation button, as seen on the example pictures below.

Please note:
- Damage Boosters gained from the Assault Pack will activate automatically, unless you have an active Damage Booster.
- If you have an active Damage Booster, the next one you get from the Assault Pack, Weekly Challenge etc. will be stored until you choose to use it.
- Damage Boosters produced in the Rocket Factory will always activate automatically. If you already had an active Damage Booster, the time will automatically extend accordingly.
- If you have an active 50% Damage Booster, and you activate a 100% Damage Booster, your 50% Booster will keep losing its duration. The 100% Booster will be used until the timer runs out.
- If you have an active 100% Damage Booster, you’re not able to activate or build a 50% Damage Booster.

Example pictures of activating Damage Boosters in the battlefield:

Picture 1

Picture 2

• Endritt Zekka and tommot like this

Well done is better than well said.

-Benjamin Franklin

#2 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 21 January 2014 - 04:03 PM

Nice, next step... choosing bazooka's. :P

• 1haj i reza likes this

For more info, look at my wikipage

#3 Admiral General Mickey

Admiral General Mickey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • LocationIsrael

Posted 21 January 2014 - 04:12 PM

Good update, but I disagree with some things.

I think that there should be a limitation of time / amount of boosters allowed to keep in the storage.

I believe that we are going to have less damage booster prizes as well.

• 1haj i reza likes this

Feel free to browse my web-guide for eRepublik, it's free

http://erepublik-web-guide.weebly.com/

#4 1haj i reza

1haj i reza

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:22 PM

good.tnx 

this idea me. change  flag when won . 

1haj i reza

#5 1haj i reza

1haj i reza

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:22 PM

Good update, but I disagree with some things.

I think that there should be a limitation of time / amount of boosters allowed to keep in the storage.

I believe that we are going to have less damage booster prizes as well.

1haj i reza

#6 NikiDelliColli

NikiDelliColli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Locationitaly, cassino

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:32 PM

Good update!!!

Next one: let people choose when to fight barehanded!!!

I know that blaming Plato is the national sport, here, but i find all the new updates very good for all the player!

just looking forward for the new version!!!

#7 WarPrisoner

WarPrisoner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:23 AM

''- Damage Boosters gained from the Assault Pack will activate automatically, unless you have an active Damage Booster.
- If you have an active Damage Booster, the next one you get from the Assault Pack, Weekly Challenge etc. will be stored until you choose to use it. ''

i had 100% damage booster until 0:00 erep time. yesterday i bought assault pack and i don't have any booster now :( its 0:22 erep time

#8 mib boby

mib boby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 22 January 2014 - 12:48 PM

nice :D

Miauuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

#9 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 02:36 PM

i had 100% damage booster until 0:00 erep time. yesterday i bought assault pack and i don't have any booster now :( its 0:22 erep time

Hey.

Your 100% booster was activated  2014-01-20 12:24:23, and you bought the Assault Pack 2014-01-21 14:10:14. This means that the 8 hour Damage Booster from the Assault Pack activated automatically, as it was supposed to.

Well done is better than well said.

-Benjamin Franklin

#10 WarPrisoner

WarPrisoner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 05:33 PM

Hey.

Your 100% booster was activated  2014-01-20 12:24:23, and you bought the Assault Pack 2014-01-21 14:10:14. This means that the 8 hour Damage Booster from the Assault Pack activated automatically, as it was supposed to.

no, i got 2 times 100% damage booster jackpot for 24 hours. check it a bit better. i'm sure i had 100% damage booster for 48 hours, becouse i made tha same damage with same weapon for 2 days. 55k with q7 on NE battles. so if first one started at 2014-01-20 12:24, it should last until 2014-01-22 12:24. after that i should had 50% from assault.

then just check, why i got 2 100% damage boosters from jackpot.

#11 Antonio Wimer

Antonio Wimer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 11:26 AM

Useful option

#12 Maxwell Wolf

Maxwell Wolf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts