4 replies to this topic

#1 Hr.Kalashnikov

Hr.Kalashnikov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 06:50 PM

Those bombs can buyed by presidents but atomic bombs will pay very much money. Those bombs are very good when your country wants destroy enemy. Nuclear/Atomic bombs will destroy the region for 2 weeks.

Example: Is a great war between Germany and Poland. President of Germany gets great source of money. He/she will buy a Nuclear Bomb. Then, a nuke sent to Mazuria. All players teleport to nearest city. Is impossible to move to our example region for 2 days, and on map that region has the symbol of radiation. After 2 weeks, everyone in that region will live in random region of that country what nuked. eRepublik will be 60% harder too. But yes, only white peace (one of my ideas) will stop nukes.

Edited by Hr.Kalashnikov, 23 March 2014 - 10:17 AM.

• Rusto likes this

#2 Rusto

Rusto

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 07:20 PM

20000000CC

100000Gold

1 special item that available only for diamond players for 1000000 loyalty points

#3 Shiina Sayane

Shiina Sayane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 09:14 PM

Those bombs can buyed by presidents but atomic bombs will pay very much money. Those bombs are very good when your country wants destroy enemy. Nuclear/Atomic bombs will destroy the region for 2 weeks.

Example: Is a great war between Germany and Poland. President of Germany lgets great source of money. He/she will buy a Nuclear Bomb. Then, a nuke sent to Mazuria. Everyone in that region can't play for 2 weeks, is impossible to move to our example region for  weeks, and on map that region has the symbol of radiation. After 2 weeks, everyone in that region will live in random region of that country what nuked. eRepublik will be 60% harder too. But yes, only white peace (one of my ideas) will stop nukes.

"Everyone in that region can't play for 2 weeks"

Hard to take it seriously.

#4 Ienne

Ienne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 11:30 AM

Sure  :D

#5 Flaco Jimenez

Flaco Jimenez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 10:08 PM

I support this idea. 

OP is obviously on the eRepublik staff, 

1029831-1.png

To a kid lookin' up to me , Life ain't nothin but bitches and money. 

Warrior/Poet: Ice Cube. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users