#1 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSouth of the clouds and north of the wind

Posted 24 April 2014 - 08:34 AM

I am submitting it here because congress will be over by the time mods get to it.  There is some kind of bug with my party.  A lot of people ran for congress and was removed from the list.  I heard about it and also ran and was removed from the list as well although i checked and was like 8th at that time on the list.

Can you guys refund the 5 gold for me.  As I cant see a fair outcome here either way.  if you add me last i wont get in.  if you push me to 8th you remove the choice the PP could make.

I just cant see a fair outcome other than a refund.

Put in perspective last time I got in on position 12 and even 13 got in . Next month it was till 10

mh4l.png

#2 wschwabe

wschwabe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 09:15 AM

The same here, but we really need the candidates for this election in our Country.

I know for sure from eAustria ASM and ACP have a problem with this bug.

#3 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 10:44 AM

update 2 parties was heavily hit:eire aonair has 6 candidates (top party) and the  party only 2.

Edited by Releasethe Krakken, 24 April 2014 - 10:44 AM.

mh4l.png

#4 Alias Vision

Alias Vision

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 11:25 AM

If the region you applied from gets occupied/freed, you get removed from the list. Could this be what happened to you?

Edited by Alias Vision, 24 April 2014 - 11:27 AM.

#5 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 12:33 PM

naw i was in poland the whole time

mh4l.png

#6 Alias Vision

Alias Vision

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 01:32 PM

You misunderstand me. Which region were you located in when you applied to Congress?

For example... if you were in Carinthia at the time, you would be removed from your party Congressional list when Ireland lost that region to Austria yesterday (or when Salzburg was lost earlier or Upper Austria before that etc..)

#7 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 01:46 PM

yes i understand but like i say i was in poland when i applied

mh4l.png

#8 wschwabe

wschwabe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 01:59 PM

I was in Poland when I applied for Congress .

They not able to fix this Bug with the old congressrules and now I´ve got a message that there is no problem.

Hey what should we do, we can´t fix the bug so we fix the rules. This is the way to destroy one of the last reasons why people Play this game. This last survey should be changed, it should ask what the eRepublik-Team has to do to drive away the last players. This action would be on first place.

What will be destroyed next?

Economie is dead, the national MU´s has been killed, taxes of the small countries has been given to the big countries, and now the political system turns into an invitation for PTOer.

That seems like an April Fool´s trick.

eAustria has been taken over by plato

#9 wschwabe

wschwabe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 06:44 PM

Here you can see that they changed the rule after my ticket was sent and after this Topic started 

http://wiki.erepubli...17&oldid=651339

#10 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 07:02 PM

Here you can see that they changed the rule after my ticket was sent and after this Topic started 

http://wiki.erepubli...17&oldid=651339

Just to clarify the rule was not change once this topic was made, it was only updated to the wiki. That "rule" existed since 91226935 days , and always been there with the new congress system, it just wasn't ever put up on the wiki,

#11 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 10:32 PM

Just to clarify the rule was not change once this topic was made, it was only updated to the wiki. That "rule" existed since 91226935 days , and always been there with the new congress system, it just wasn't ever put up on the wiki,

'''<span style="color:red;">WARNING!</span>''': ''If you applied for Congress in your party and the region from where you applied is conquered<ref>If you applied from a region belonging to a foreign country, last region where you resided in is considered your application region.</ref> until 25th of the month at 00:00, you will lose candidacy.<br />You can avoid this situation if you are located in another region from your citizenship country until 25th of the month at 00:00. Once you got removed from the list, you can not be added back unless you reapply.''

still is bs.  if congress isnt decided by regional votes why should the region where you apply in remain in the hands of your country.  In normal nature of things the congress applicants will be fighting for their country in a region under attack . While their fighting there they will apply for congress not wanting to leave for a "safer" region.  Meaning if they lose the region then they lose their candidacy whilst they was just completing 2 normal game actions 1. fighting for their country 2. applying for congress in an attacked region because of 1.  Your in fact punishing players for being active players that want to participate in important elements of their country military and politics.  if not a bug this is bad human computer interaction HCI which you fail at in heaps.  Better address this crap.

• wschwabe likes this

mh4l.png

#12 Flaco Jimenez

Flaco Jimenez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 11:39 PM

It is all a vast conspiracy against you.

tin-foil-hat.jpg

1029831-1.png

To a kid lookin' up to me , Life ain't nothin but bitches and money. 

Warrior/Poet: Ice Cube. 

#13 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 07:56 AM

It is all a vast conspiracy against you.

tin-foil-hat.jpg

stop trolling the help section

mh4l.png

#14 Flaco Jimenez

Flaco Jimenez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 10:24 AM

Stop complaining then. 

1029831-1.png

To a kid lookin' up to me , Life ain't nothin but bitches and money. 

Warrior/Poet: Ice Cube. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users